Last updated on June 6th, 2014
Activ8 X diet drops claim to provide users with a simple, powerful, and effective way to lose weight. The drops are manufactured in the UK by AMAS Enterprises Ltd., and are sold exclusively from the product website.
The site has a crisp clean look and customer services are available via online chat, online form, email, and telephone.
Activ8 X is not by any means one of the cheapest weight loss supplements on the market, but AMAS Enterprises are a respectable company and they provide customers with a very generous 200 day money back guarantee.
How do Activ8 X Diet Drops Work?
One of the main benefits of liquid supplements is they are generally more easily absorbed than pills and can get to work faster. They can also be easier on the stomach.
Activ8 X have also been designed for use alongside any diet plan (Atkins, GI Diet, South Beach Diet, etc.), but users also have the option of following the Activ8 X diet plan if they prefer.
The drops work in the same manner regardless of the chosen diet plan and are designed to provide several benefits and offer an all-around approach to weight loss.
- Fat Burning
- Hunger Control
- Metabolism / Energy Boosting
- Carbohydrate Blocking
[info]included with every purchase is an 80 page diet plan that is just about the most complete diet program we have come across – you get this free. The combination of the diet drops and the diet plan is as good as anything we have reviewed. If you struggle making not only weight loss progress but good progress then your options become somewhat limited[/info]
Activ8 X is a blend of 10 natural ingredients that contain some of the current most effective fat burners, appetite suppressants and carb blockers
- Capsicum: Sourced from chili peppers, capsicum has the power to inhibit the growth of fresh fat cells and is a proven metabolism booster. Tests show capsicum supplementation can help the body burn calories up to 12 times faster than normal.
- Green Tea Extract (EGCG): A popular metabolism boosting ingredient with a strong reputation for assisting fat burning.
- Beta-alanine: A non-essential amino acid that is a common inclusion in bodybuilding supplements due to its reputed muscle-toning abilities.
- Chromium: The fat burning potential of chromium has come into doubt of late, but early studies (1950s) produced some very promising results.
- Grapefruit Powder: Included here as an appetite suppressant, but grapefruit is better respected for its detox abilities than for any appetite suppressing qualities it may possess.
- Pyruvate: Believed to stimulate the metabolism and help the body to convert sugar and starches into energy rather than body fat.
- Garcinia Cambogia: An Asian fruit that is known to contain high concentrations of hydroxycitric acid (HCA). Garcinia’s is known to suppress the appetite and the ingredients has such an impressive fat burning reputation some weight loss blends rely on it entirely to provide the manufacturer’s promised results.
- Grape Seed Extract: A powerful antioxidant that offers many health benefits, grape seed extract has developed a reputation as a fat burner and is also believed to possess carb-blocking qualities, but further study is required.
- African Mango: A popular “super fruit” ingredient that is renowned for its nutritional value and is becoming an increasing popular weight loss ingredient since its merits were endorsed by the US TV personality Dr. Oz. The average weight loss associated with African mango is 28 lbs. in 10 weeks.
- Panax Ginseng: A powerful herb with a long history of use in Chinese medicine. Included here to help amplify the carb-blocking abilities of the other ingredients and help balance blood sugar levels.
The Activ8 X website contains a wealth of positive reviews that successfully reinforce the manufacturer’s claims.
[plain]”In a 3 week course I lost 4lbs! I simply followed the diet plan and made sure I took the drops as and when I should do. I would definitely recommend to my friends and family and to anyone wanting to lose weight!”[/plain]
Many independent reviews are equally praising:
[plain]“I have used these drops and not always stuck to under 1200 calories ,taken regular exercise and have lost two stone the first time i used them and a stone and a half so far in two months.”[/plain]
Side Effects & Other Issues
The drops are suitable for use by vegetarians, but the manufacturers warn pregnant and nursing mothers not to use Activ8 X. They also suggest people who suffer from any medical condition seek medical advice before using their product.
The Bottom Line
Weight loss drops often outperform some other forms of dietary supplementation and the Activ8 X blend contains a strong lineup of ingredients that should have the ability to produce some very credible weight loss results. The lack of inclusion rates makes it a little difficult to calculate the true potential of the blend, but customer feedback suggests the manufacturers have successfully harnessed the full power of their chosen ingredients and produced a product that works.
[success]Activ8 X is more costly than many competing blends\ – we are talking about £10, but sometimes it is worth paying a little more if the desired results are forthcoming, and the manufacturer’s willingness to provide such a lengthy guarantee suggests they are confident Activ8 X customers will attain the results they seek. Activ8 X is a recommended weight loss product.[/success]
Where To Buy Activ8X
A single bottle of Activ8 X costs £49.99 and should last a month, but customers who order multiple bottles will secure a slight discount and a free dieting eBook.
- 2 bottles: £79.99
- 3 bottles £119.99
Postage to the UK is free for 2 months and above and worldwide shipping is available if bought from the official website.