Last updated on September 21st, 2017
CitriTherm is a weight loss supplement produced in the UK by Evolution Slimming. The company has a good reputation for producing diet products that work and has enough confidence in them to provide a money back guarantee.
Customer services are available via online form, and support staff can also be contacted via a freephone telephone number during normal business hours. The contact page on the Evolution slimming website provides the mailing address for the company headquarters, in Kent, as well. It’s always reassuring when companies provide so many contact options because it indicates a reputable company with nothing to hide.
The formulation is designed to function as a “high strength fat burner”, but although there are many competing products that boast a similar ability most of them are heavily reliant on stimulants—a fact that offers an increased likelihood of side effects. The fat burning abilities of CitriTherm come courtesy of a fruit-based proprietary blend called Sinetrol.
- Contains a scientifically tested fat burning ingredient
- Reduces abdominal fat
- Decreases waist and hip measurements
- Completely natural weight management formula
- Does not cause side effects
- Suitable for vegetarians
What is CitriTherm and how does it Work?
Like all fat burning formulations, CitriTherm is designed to kick the metabolism into overdrive and cause the body to become so calorie deficient it starts to utilize the excess calories it has stored away as fat.
Two capsules provide:
- Sinetrol (900mg): A patented ingredient developed in France by Fytexia. It provides a blend of guarana and Mediterranean fruits (grapefruit, sweet orange, blood orange). Guarana is a popular fruit-based energy-providing ingredient, but its role in Sinetrol is supportive. The Mediterranean fruits are deemed to be the power ingredients and their combined abilities appear to be able to encourage the breakdown of triglycerides stored in fat cells by inhibiting the abilities of an enzyme called phosphodiesterase 4. A number of studies are supportive of Sinetrol’s abilities in this regard. After one 12-week randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, the researchers concluded supplementation with Sinetrol “is a viable option for reducing abdominal fat, waist and hip circumference, and body weight and for improving inflammatory, glycemic, and oxidative status in healthy overweight individuals”.
- Green Tea Extract (50mg): Green tea is one of the most popular diet pill ingredients of the present time. It is also one of safest and healthiest. It is packed full of antioxidants that can benefit the health in many ways and also have the ability to speed up the metabolism and encourage thermogenic fat burning. In 1999 the American journal of Clinical Nutrition published the results of a study that evaluated green tea’s ability to increase energy expenditure and fat oxidation in humans. At the completion of the study the data revealed supplementation with green tea extract had stimulated thermogenesis and fat oxidation. This led the researchers to conclude green tea has the ability to “influence body weight and body composition via changes in both EE and substrate utilization.”
- Zinc (10mg): Although it is a valuable mineral, zinc is not likely to directly influence weight loss, but it can do so indirectly by boosting the production of testosterone. Higher levels of testosterone in the blood can improve the body’s ability to burn fat, while also supporting the growth of lean muscle tissue.
- Chromium (40ug): A mainstay of the diet supplement industry, chromium has been a popular fat burning ingredient since the 1950s. Dubbed “the glucose factor” it also has the ability to help balance blood sugar levels.
Side Effects & Health Issues
The capsules are designed to provide side-effect free weight loss, but women who are pregnant or breastfeeding a child are advised to check with their GP before they commence supplementation. Evolution Slimming offers the same advice to people who are under 18-years-old and to individuals who have existing medical conditions.
Evolution Slimming backs all their products with a 30-day money back guarantee.
The Bottom Line
CitriTherm is produced by a credible manufacturer and contains a powerful blend of ingredients that should be able to easily deliver the promised results. It is also backed by a guarantee that provides customers with extra peace of mind; so evaluating the pros and cons of CitriTherm was a no-brainer and we are happy to recommend the product to all dieters who are looking for a weight loss supplement that works.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
CitriTherm is only available via the Evolution Slimming website. Each bottle of pills contains 60 capsules and should last for a month when used in the recommended manner.
The price per bottle is £49.99, but at the time of this review it had been discounted down to just £39.99. It was also possible to secure further savings by taking advantage of bulk buy discounts, with the best deal going to customers who purchased 180 capsules for £79.99. Evolution Slimming applies no extra charges for postage and packaging, and customers are able to make payment via PayPal or credit/debit card.