Last updated on April 1st, 2021
EvoTea Teatox is a herbal tea produced in the UK by Evolution Slimming. The company markets an impressive number of weight management products and is one of the most respected supplement manufacturers in the UK.
Although diet pills are probably the most popular option with dieters, weight loss teas like EvoTea Teatox can provide similar results and are a particularly good option for people who have difficulty in swallowing pills.
What is EvoTea Teatox Tea?
EvoTea Teatox is a herbal tea that contains ingredients that have been chosen to provide a 30-day detox.
The human body can accumulate a lot of toxins that may impair its natural function. Some of these toxins, such as free radicals, come from food; others from the environment; and still others grow and multiply within the body (a classic example being the deposits of faecal matter that often build up in certain areas of the bowel). For this reason a regular detox can be advantageous for the health. Evolution Slimming claims their detox tea can help the user feel brighter and healthier and can also boost weight loss when used as part of a healthy lifestyle.
The detox process can improve metabolic function, so Evolution Slimming’s claims carry a lot of weight and the formulation also contains an ingredient with proven fat burning abilities—green tea.
- 100% natural supplement
- Supports energy, fat loss & contributes to a normal macronutrient metabolism
- A powerful but natural herbal teatox formula
- Ideal for a morning boost to provide energy
- Suitable for men and women
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Easy to use
- Green Tea (350mg): Green tea is a proven fat burner and its reputation for providing safe weight loss has succeeded in making it one of the most popular diet pill ingredients in the world.
- Horsetail (350mg): An ancient herb that is known to date back to prehistoric times, horsetail is used to treating a variety of illnesses. Horsetail is a powerful astringent and its diuretic qualities can be invaluable for treating urinary tract and prostrate disorders.
- Dandelion (350mg): A potent diuretic that can be useful for purging toxins from the liver and urinary tract. Dandelion also assists correct bile flow, so supplementation with dandelion can also aid the digestion.
- Peppermint (350mg): A versatile herb that offers numerous health benefits and leaves your breath smelling minty fresh as well. Peppermint is an antibacterial agent that can function as a decongestant, and aid the digestive process. It is also known to revitalise the mind and shows promise as an appetite suppressant.
- Vitamin B6 (0.105mg): Like all B vitamins, B6 assist metabolic function, so it can be very useful as an energy provider and also has the potential to encourage fat burning.
- Biotin (3.75mcg): Also called Vitamin H. Biotin helps the body metabolize fats and carbohydrates, encourages the growth of healthy hair, and is good for the nervous system.
How to Prepare EvoTea Teatox
- Cup: Steep one EvoTea Teatox teabag in a cup of water and allow to brew for three minutes.
- Teapot: Allow two teabags for each litre of boiling water.
[info]How to use EvoTea Teatox – can be consumed hot or cold. The recommended dose is two cups each day and Evolution Slimming suggests the first cup be consumed first thing each morning. The second cup of the day should be consumed during the afternoon (between lunch and dinner).[/info]
Weight loss results can be enhanced by combining use of the tea with a low calorie diet and regular exercise.
Customer feedback is excellent and in plentiful supply.
A few sample customer comments read:
[plain]”Tastes great and really works for weight loss. It is also really good for perking you up. I feel like a new woman.”[/plain]
[plain]”I’ve only been using EvoTea Teatox for a week, but my stomach is already starting to go down. I feel a lot better in myself these days as well and am no longer as tired as I used to be (obviously the detox). The taste is quite pleasant too, so no complaints from me.”[/plain]
[plain]”I wish I’d found this years ago. It is really helping me get the most out of my calorie controlled diet. I recommend this product for anyone who is looking for a way to lose weight.”[/plain]
Side Effects & Other Considerations
Side effects are unlikely, but Evolution Slimming states their detox tea is not suitable for pregnant or nursing mothers.
EvoTea Teatox is a recommended product. The blend contains a decent mix of ingredients that should be more than capable of producing the promised results. Customer feedback also suggests a powerful blend. The pricing is fair and a guarantee is in place. It would be hard for us to fault the product or the manufacturer, so top marks all the way.
Where To Buy – Purchasing Options & Considerations
EvoTea Teatox is only available from the Evolution Slimming online store.
At the time of this review it was possible to purchase 30 teabags for £19.99. This is not unreasonable for a product of this nature, especially given the fact there is a 30-day money back guarantee, and customers who want to do so can secure significant discounts by adding an extra box or two of teabags to their orders.
There are special offers and discount pricing available