Forever Lean diet pills are manufactured in America by Forever Living Products. The company also markets several other health and beauty products via its official website, but there is a general lack of information all around and the Forever Lean sales page does not provide much insight into how Forever Lean works.
The Forever Lean formulation contains three ingredients that are diet pill regulars, so it is somewhat amusing to see two of them (Indian Fig & white kidney bean) be referred to as “revolutionary”. Having said that, they are believed to have abilities that are a good match for the claims made for the product.
The potential benefits are:
- Reduces calorie absorption by blocking fats and carbs.
- Temporarily prevents the absorption of calories from sugar.
- Contains chromium to regulate blood sugar levels and encourage a healthy metabolism.
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
Four Forever Lean capsules provide:
- Indian Fig Extract (1050mg): A natural fibre sourced from a species of cactus (opuntia ficus-indica). It is also known as Prickly Pear, and has a longstanding reputation as an appetite suppressant. More recently, Indian Fig has become favoured as a fat blocker and its abilities in this regard appear to be supported by the results of a study conducted by German scientists. Other studies offer conflicting results though, so its abilities are far from proven. However, exponents of the ingredient state it can lower the calorie intake by combining with dietary fats and causing the fat molecules to become too large to be absorbed. Dietary fats provide 9 calories per gram, so if Indian Fig really can prevent them from being absorbed it is easy to understand why it could be such a valuable aid to weight loss.
- White Kidney Bean Extract (445mg): White kidney bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) appears to be capable of neutralizing the effects of a specific digestive enzyme that is required to process carbohydrates. The undigested carbs simply pass through the intestines and are ejected with the stool. Little or no calories are released during the journey. The carb blocking abilities of white kidney bean can be supported by a study conducted in California, but the test subjects who successfully lost weight received 100mg of white kidney bean each day. Four Forever Lean capsules provide less than half this amount.
- Chromium (120mcg): A mineral that is often considered to be a fat burner and remains a diet pill regular despite the fact a lot or recent studies show it to be ineffective. It does have value though. Some studies show supplementation with chromium improves insulin levels and ensures the cells get plenty of glucose for energy. This is a situation that is believed to trigger changes that encourage the efficient breakdown of glucose and fats.
A few typical reviews read:
Side Effects & Health Considerations
The official sales page on the Forever Living website fails to mention the possibility of side effects, but the label states the product is not suitable for pregnant or nursing mothers, people with medical problems, or anyone who is allergic to legumes.
Potential customers also need to be aware the fat blocking process can often result in soft and greasy stools. Carb blocking is not without its repercussions either. Some dieters may find the pills cause them to become unusually flatulent and/or experience some degree of intestinal discomfort.
Where to Buy Forever Lean
Each (120 capsule) bottle of Forever Lean costs $34.62 from the Forever Living website. The product is also available from Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk. The prices involved are $26.95 and £31.67 respectively. Buying via Amazon is certainly the cheapest option, but some dieters may also find they have no other choice. Forever Living only ships to addresses in America and refuse to accept orders from California.
There does not appear to be a money back guarantee.
Looking Elsewhere – Other Diet Pills That Are Recommended
There are several that would recommend ahead of Forever Lean.
The two best products that we would suggest if you are looking for help to block fat and carbs are