Last updated on January 10th, 2017
Gravitate Nutrition is a UK-based supplement supplier that maintains a head office in Manchester and offers worldwide shipping.
The company produces two weight loss products—Supersculpt & DietVits—that are designed to be used together, but dieters are also offered the option of buying the products individually to use as standalone weight loss aids.
However, potential customers need to be aware the kits offer the best value for money. They also offer the best chance of success because they come with a free weight loss guide that is designed to to help people combine the products and use them in the most efficient way.
Claims: to be the most effective non-prescription weight loss supplements available
Positives: Excellent ingredient profile, reputable company, good feedback, well priced.
Negatives: So far there is not much negativity.
Click to visit official website and view special offers direct
Gravitate say their supplements are designed with three goals in mind:
- To be the most effective non-prescription weight loss supplements available.
- To provide natural weight loss without side effects.
- To be simple and easy to use.
That’s all well and good but let’s forget the lofty ambitions for now and take a closer look at the products to see if they are likely to be able to do these things.
What is Gravitate and How Does it Work?
The two Gravitate weight loss products are designed to work in different ways. They may have value on an individual level, but when used in combination they are designed to provide the following benefits:
- Appetite suppression (helps dieter to lower their calorie intake).
- Boosting the metabolism (causes calories to be burned faster).
- Slows the absorption rate of sugar and carbs (limits the calorie intake).
- Fat burning (encourages the body to begin burning fat for energy).
If the products work in the intended way their combined abilities should help create a situation where the body is so lacking in calories it needs to begin burning its stores of fat to obtain extra energy. In theory the combination of Gravitate Supersculpt and Gravitate DietVits should work well, but in reality results will only be forthcoming if the supplements contain an effective blend of powerful ingredients. Let’s take a look at that next.
Supersculpt capsules only contains one active ingredient:
- Glucomannan: A natural fiber sourced from the roots of a plant called konjac. Glucomannan is low in calories and has very little nutritional value, but the interesting thing is the way it interacts with water. When a glucomannan supplement is taken with water the fibers absorb the water and swell considerably. When this happens in the confines of the stomach it creates a feeling of satiety that reduces the desire for food. Glucomannan’s ability to suppress the appetite has been scientifically proven and it is also believed to be capable of slowing the absorption of sugar and cholesterol.
As the name suggests, the DietVits formulation provides a number of vitamins and minerals:
- Chromium: Scientific study suggests supplementation with chromium can enhance the action of insulin and help maintain normal blood glucose levels. Chromium also supports the metabolism of fats, protein, and carbohydrate.
- Calcium: Some evidence suggests people who eat a diet that is high in calcium are less likely to become overweight.
- Vitamin A: An important vitamin that is good for the skin and helps ensure a healthy immune system.
- B Vitamins (B1, B2, B6, B7, B12): B vitamins are often added to diet supplements because they are known to be necessary for a healthy metabolism and help maximize the body’s ability to obtain energy from food.
- Vitamin E: A vitamin that can boost immune system function and help maintain healthy skin and eyes.
- Zinc: A mineral that is often used to boost testosterone production. This can result in improved muscle quality and better fat burning abilities.
- Copper: A trace element the body needs when producing blood cells.
Only one DietVits capsule is required per day. It should be taken with a glass of water and some food, but the time it is taken is not deemed important.
Best results will be achieved by combining the use of both products with regular exercise and a calorie-controlled diet.
Gravitate Supersculpt Side Effects & Health Issues
None of the ingredients have a reputation for causing side effects, but neither of the products is likely to be suitable for women who are pregnant or nursing a child. People who have existing health problems should check with their GP before using any brand of weight loss supplement. The same advice is offed to people who are using medication.
Customers are provided with a 35-day money back guarantee.
The Bottom Line
Glucomannan is such a powerful ingredient Gravitate Supersculpt should have a lot to offer as a standalone product, but the value of the vitamins and minerals provided by Gravitate DietVits should not be dismissed out of hand. The formulation should be very useful for speeding the metabolism, preventing diet-related fatigue, and helping to ensure a reduced quantity of food does not cause dieters to become run down and more susceptible to disease. Use of the two Gravitate products together should produce good results, but dieters who also use the free weight loss guide will probably achieve the greatest success of all.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
Both Gravitate products are only available via the manufacturer’s website, and customers can choose to buy products individually or as part of a weight loss kit. The Gravitate weight loss kits offer the best value for money because bulk buy discounts and other incentives come into play, but dieters who wish to buy individual products can expected to pay:
- Supersculpt (14-day supply): £17.99
- DietVits (14-day supply): £14.99
- Supersculpt (30-day supply): £29.99
- DietVits (30-day Supply) £24.99
However, dieters who wish to do so can purchase the 14-Day Weight Loss Taster Kit for only £19.99 and obtain a two-week supply of Supersculpt and DietVits for just £19.99.
The Gravitate 30-Day Weight Loss Kit costs £34.99 and, as the name suggests, the kit contains the larger (30-day) packs of Supersculpt and DietVits. However, Graviton also throw in two 14-day packs for free.
The 120-Day Ultimate Weight Loss Kit is the most expensive option because it costs £119.99, but customers who purchase the kit also obtain the best value for money because they receive a 120-day supply of both products and benefit from free shipping.
Customers who purchase any of the kits also receive a free weight loss guide.
View Gravitate Supersculpt and Dietvits pricing from official website
Be the first to comment