Last updated on September 27th, 2017
Hiprolean X-S High Strength weight loss capsules are produced in the UK by Evolution Slimming Ltd who claim the capsules are a powerful fat burning product that provides fast weight loss without any side effects.
The company has a good reputation for producing quality products and their customer services department is easy to contact—via live chat, online form, and telephone.
Evolution Slimming products can be purchased from certain gyms, health clubs and salons, but online sales are restricted to the company’s official website. A single tub of 60 capsules lasts for a month and costs around £50.
This is a little on the expensive side, but if the product proves to be as powerful as the marketing claims the price does not seem too unreasonable and customers can secure significant savings by taking advantage of bulk buy discounts.
Proposed Benefits & Selling Points
- Increases metabolism & suppresses appetite fast
- Suitable for use by either sex
- Incredible appetite suppression
- Boosted energy levels
- 100% safe & natural
- 30 day guarantee
- 7 day diet plan download
What Is Hiprolean X-S and How Does it Work?
Hiprolean X-S is a combined appetite suppressant and fat burner. The capsules also contain some caffeine to help provide the promised energy boost. The “X-S” in the name stands for “extra strength” so if the product lives up the marketing it should produce some dramatic results. Let’s take a closer look at the formulation and see if this is likely.
Whats In The Formula – Key Ingredients
Two capsules provide:
- Caffeine (400mg): An 8 oz. cup of instant coffee provides 27 to 173mg of caffeine, with a typical figure usually falling between 65 and 90 mg; so each Hiprolean X-S capsule probably contains a similar amount of caffeine to 2 to 3 cups of coffee. Such an amount will certainly help provide the promised energy and should also help suppress the appetite.
- Green Tea Extract (200mg): A common diet pill ingredient, green tea is high in antioxidants and has an outstanding reputation for enhancing the body’s fat burning abilities.
- Siberian Ginseng (200mg): Sourced from a perennial plant, Siberian ginseng belongs to the same family, but is not the same genus, as true ginseng. Like true ginseng, Siberian ginseng is an adaptogen (believed to improve overall health and strengthen the body). Recent studies show that true ginseng can assist weight loss, whether this ability extends to Siberian ginseng is unclear, but it is certainly possible.
- Bladderwrack (100mg): A species of seaweed that is rich in vitamins and minerals—particularly iodine. Bladderwrack extracts are often used to treat thyroid disorders and improve thyroid health. A healthy thyroid is necessary for a healthy metabolism, so the reason for the inclusion of bladderwrack here speaks for itself.
- Raspberry Ketones (20mg): A popular ingredient with a strong reputation for providing powerful fat burning results. Raspberry Ketones has become a regular addition to dietary blends since the American TV show host Dr. Oz praised the ingredient on one of his shows and called it a ‘miracle in a bottle’.
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (5.6mg): Another name for vitamin B6. B vitamins are known to improve metabolic health so it is not unusual to find one or more members of the B vitamin family included in weight loss blends.
- Cyanocobalamin (20µg): Vitamin B12.
Capsules should be taken with water and the recommended dose is two capsules a day—one before breakfast and another before lunch—and Evolution Slimming recommends the capsules be used in conjunction with a sensible diet and exercise.
The product sales page contains a wealth of five star reviews, the two below show a typical response to the product:
[plain]“Yes ok this pill is an expensive product? but it really works. 1 at breakfast and 1 at lunch and I can feel it wrking right up until night, but I can sleep OK. No side effects so far? So good.”[/plain]
[plain]”Whilst I was expecting some slight effects from a product as strong as this, I was surprisingly pleased that I didn’t have any yet. Drink plenty of water. I am hardly hungry now and in 2 weeks I’ve lost 8lbs. Great!”[/plain]
Independent feedback could not be found at the time of this review, but that is only to be expected due to online sales being restricted to the official site.
Possible Side Effects & Other Issues
The caffeine content may make Hiprolean X-S unsuitable for some users. Evolution Slimming also point out the capsule casing contains gelatin and will be unsuitable for vegetarians. Pregnant and nursing mothers are advised to seek medical advice before using the capsules. The same advice is offered to under 18s and anyone who has a known medical condition.
The Bottom Line, Is It Recommended
Hiprolean X-S blend contains a potent mix of quality ingredients that should produce exactly the kind of results the manufacturers promise.
Although the caffeine content could potentially be an issue for some users, all the available feedback suggests the majority of users should be able to enjoy all the benefits of the blend without side effects becoming an issue.
Evolution Slimming appears to be a reputable company, has a good track record for producing quality products, and back up their promises with a money back guarantee, so Hiprolean X-S is a recommended weight loss product.
Where To Buy Hiprolean XS
Can be purchased from the Evolution Slimming website. Evolution SLimming are based in the UK but ship to all countries that allow free trade. The website is Geo targeted, so for example if you are in Ireland the price will be shown in English and currency displayed in Euro’s.
Pricewise its a little high for one bottle but there are offers that exists than enable multiple months at a discounted rate.