Luxéol Minceur is a diet pill made in France by Luxéol and sold exclusively via the company website. Luxéol also market a couple of other products via their site, but Minceur is the only one designed to encourage weight loss.
Luxéol say dieters who purchase Minceur can expect to see a weight loss of around six to eight kilos by the time they have finished the first box.
Other advertised benefits include:
- Fat burning
- Preventions fresh fat cells from accumulating
- Stops the absorption of dietary fats
- Detoxifies the body and reduces water retention
- Burn localized fat deposits
What is Luxéol Minceur and How Does it Work?
It is a multi-action diet pill designed support users in a number of ways. Dieting experts state pills that offer multiple benefits give dieters the best chance of success, but the formulation does not appear to be designed to help with appetite suppression and is unlikely to be a good choice for anyone who has difficulty controlling their hunger urges.
If the formulation can encourage fat burning it will probably boost the metabolism and may raise the body temperature sufficiently to trigger thermogenesis, but Luxéol neglect to provide an adequate explanation of the processes involved, and the claim that the pill can burn localized fat deposits is particularly hard to support.
Each gram of fat that is digested provides the body with 9 calories, so if it really can block fat absorption it could help lower the daily calorie intake by a significant amount. By providing a detox the formulation may also help ensure a more efficient metabolism. This could cause calories to be burned faster. However, the fact that Luxéol Minceur may reduce water retention could cause users to believe the capsules are better than they are because, if the body is carrying less water, the readout on the scales will move in the right direction. But water loss and fat loss are two very different things.
Luxéol Minceur Ingredients
Each Luxéol Minceur diet pill contains undisclosed amounts of:
- Aascophyllum: A seaweed extract that has been added here as a fat blocker. It is unlikely to provide this benefit, but may have value as carbohydrate blocker.
- Coriander: A plant that is used in curries. It is known to offer numerous health benefits, including lowered cholesterol levels, but is unlikely to take an active role in weight loss.
- Turmeric: Another curry essential. Turmeric (curcurim) is known to have an anti-inflammatory effect, and experimental evidence suggests it may have value as a weight loss aid, but further study is needed.
- Fennel: A root vegetable that is high in Vitamin C and antioxidants. Fennel also contains a natural oil that can protect the liver from being harmed by toxins.
- Zinc: A mineral that may encourage weight loss, but zinc can be toxic if the amount used is too high, so the lack of an inclusion rate is a cause for concern.
- Green tea: Scientific study shows green tea can assist weight loss by boosting the metabolism and encouraging fat burning.
- Kola Nut: The active ingredient in kola nut is caffeine, so it has value as a metabolism booster and fat burner.
- Chicory: Chicory is believed to help control the appetite by regulating ghrelin (the hunger hormone).
- Vitamin C: An important vitamin and antioxidant. Vitamin C can boost the immune system and help prevent disease.
- Chromium: A mineral that helps maintain normal blood sugar levels and may prevent the desire for sugary foods.
Luxéol Minceur Customer Feedback
The manufacturers website contains reviews from a few people who claim to have lost weight using the product. One woman states a weight loss of 5kg in five weeks and a man claims he lost 32kg in five months.
Reviews from less biased sources are not as positive.
One slimming forum users says:
Possible Luxéol Minceur Side Effects
Not intended for children, adolescents, or women who are pregnant or nursing a child. No other health advisory is offered on the manufacturer’s website but we believe people who have existing health problems should play it safe and never use any brand of slimming product unless it has been approved by their doctor. The same advice is offered to people who are taking medication.
Where To Buy Luxéol Minceur
Only available from the manufacturer’s website and, at the time of this review, the price was €27.90 per box.
The manufacturer’s website states there is a money back guarantee, but does not provide any information about its duration or any special conditions that may need to be met before a refund is approved.
The Bottom Line
Contains a number of ingredients that should be capable of supporting weight loss, but we have no way of knowing if enough of each is included. Customer reviews also fail to provide a clear picture of the product’s potential because, although some people say it works well, others say it does not. We think Minceur is a bit if a gamble and, bearing in mind the vague nature of the guarantee, dieters can be forgiven if they feel their money may be better invested elsewhere.
If you are thinking of purchasing Luxéol Minceur we recommend strongly looking at a Anaca3.
Anaca3 is one of the best selling and best loved natural diet pills available to a French customer. It is also a best seller in Belgium and Switzerland