Thermo Fusion is a high strength fat burning pill designed for men and women who have unusually active lifestyles, such as bodybuilders and other sports/health and fitness enthusiasts.
If the formulation works in the intended manner it could probably be used for general weight loss, but it is unlikely to be the best option available.
Interestingly though the guarantee is a person one from it’s managing director – the guarantee is honoured on all purchases made direct and third party outlets (with the exception of ebay… please folks never buy health products from ebay – or Amazon for that matter)
Potential benefits include:
- Works with existing diet and exercise routines.
- Promotes normal lipid metabolism.
- Does not contain banned substances.
- Supports healthy weight loss.
Thermo Fusion is manufactured in Brighton, England by Reflex Nutrition. The company produces a number of other health and wellness products and the manufacturing process is subjected to strict quality control standards (ISO9001).
Buying Thermo Fusion
Thermo Fusion is available from many independent suppliers including Monster Supplements and Holland & Barrett. It is also possible to buy the pills via Amazon or directly from the manufacturer’s website. The price can vary, depending on the supplier, but £15 to £35 for a month’s supply is about average and Reflex Nutrition backs the product with a money back guarantee (duration unspecified).
Four capsules contain:
- L-Carnitine Tartrate (800mg): An ingredient that provides carnitine (amino acid). Carnitine helps with the processes required to extract energy from fatty acids. It can also be very useful for improving performance capabilities during strenuous exercise.
- DL-Phenylalanine (400mg): A synthetic version of phenylalanine (amino acid). DL-Phenylalanine is often added to brain boosting supplements and also has value as a treatment for depression. When used as a supplement, it can increase dopamine levels. This results in a better state of mind and appetite suppression.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine (240mg): A carnitine provider that gets transferred from the blood to the brain quite quickly and is highly valued as a cognitive function enhancer. The ingredient is also occasionally used as a treatment for depression, but Acetyl L-Carnitine has never been proven to be effective for weight loss.
- Green Tea Extract (240mg): A healthy ingredient that is rich in antioxidants and offers many health benefits. Green tea is also an effective weight loss aid that can speed the metabolism and trigger thermogenic fat burning. Its abilities have been proven by a number of scientific studies and, after one study conducted in Europe, the researchers concluded: “Green tea has thermogenic properties and promotes fat oxidation beyond that explained by its caffeine content per se.”
- Caffeine (160mg): A popular stimulant that is a key ingredient in energy drinks and is included in many diet pill formulations. Caffeine is a scientificly proven fat burner and it can further assist weight loss by providing appetite suppression.
- Choline (120mg): The results of some studies suggest choline has the ability to boost athletic performance.
- Cayenne Pepper Extract (200mg): Cayenne contains capsaicoinds that can boost the metabolism and elevate the body’s core temperature. This creates a situation where the body begins to burn calories at an increased rate and starts to use its stores of fat as an additional source of energy.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (200mg): Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is an antioxidant that can support good health. It is used in the processes required to release energy from carbohydrates, so supplementation with ALA can invigorate the body and help ensure energy supplies doe not run low too quickly during exercise periods.
- Chromium (100µg): A mineral that can reduce insulin sensitivity and help balance blood sugar levels.
- Bioperine (5mg): A black pepper extract that can improve the bioavailabilty of other ingredients.
Customer feedback is extremely limited, but two past users state:
Side Effects Of Thermo Fusion
Thermo Fusion is not a suitable option for pregnant or nursing mothers. Nor is it suitable for people who are under 18 years of age or suffer from high blood pressure. Potential users who have existing health problems, and people who are taking medication, should check with their GP before commencing supplementation. The formulation should not be used in conjunction with other stimulants and no more than four capsules should be taken at any one time. The maximum daily dose of 12 capsules should not be exceeded under any circumstances.
What Do We Recommend
There are other products that we would place ahead of Thermo Fusion.
We base our criteria on factors such as efficacy, value for money and speed of results as well what customer have to say