Last updated on September 6th, 2021
3D Chili is a weight management system that is designed to boost the metabolism, encourage fat oxidation, and improve the overall health.
The system consists of three different kinds of pill, each of which provide a different benefit. There is also a flax seed oil that must be mixed with food and consumed once per day.
Healthy eating practices are important to the system’s success, so a free diet plan is provided to all customers. The idea of a diet plan is a nice touch, and we must say the offical 3D Chili website is extremely impressive, but very little is known about the company that produces the product and such a lack of information does not inspire confidence.
What is 3D Chili and how does it Work?
The first pill of the day apparently aids digestion. The second pill improves the metabolism and the third pill delivers a detox. The flaxseed oil (provided in sachets) is intended to boost mental function.
The system as a whole is designed to deliver:
- Appetite suppression
- Reduced likelihood of mood swings
- Reduced body fat
- Reduced cholesterol
- Improved level of general health
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
No inclusion rates are provided, but the main ingredients utilized in the system are:
- Acai Berry: A very nutritious ingredient that can improve digestion and provide an energy boost. Some people believe acai can also suppress the appetite and assist fat burning.
- Garcinia Cambogia: The hydroxycitric acid provided by garcinia cambogia has been shown to assist weight loss by preventing the body from turning excess carbohydrates into body fat.
- Capsaicin: When it comes to fat burning this chili pepper derivative is a hot customer. It encourages the body to burn brown adipose fat tissue. The ingredient is also very good for boosting the metabolism and causing the body to burn more calories than normal.
- Green Tea Extract: A health-enhancing ingredient that assists weight loss by boosting the metabolism and causing the body to initiate thermogenic fat burning.
- Guarana: A caffeine-provider that is known to work synergistically with green tea, guarana is usually used as an energy provider.
- Flaxseed Oil: This is provided in a separate sachet and is used to supply unsaturated fats and omega 3. It may prove beneficial for the cardiovascular system and is believed to help bring down high cholesterol levels. Like other forms of dietary fat it also assists the smooth absorption of vitamins and minerals and improves digestive health.
Customer feedback shows a mixed response to the product. Some people say that it works, others claim the opposite.
Two typical reviews read:
Side Effects & Health Issues
Side effects are unlikely, but pregnant or nursing mothers should always seek medical advice before using dietary supplements of any kind. The same advice holds true for people who are taking medications or have existing health issues.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
3D Chili can be purchased from the official product website, a free printed diet sheet is provided to all customers, and three purchasing options are available. prices are listed below in Euro’s but orders can be placed in £’s equally.
- 180 capsules for €49.95
- 90 capsules + 30 sachets for €59.95
- 270 capsules + 30 sachets for €79.95
It is also possible to purchase some of the options from Amazon.
A 10-day money back guarantee is offered and commences from the date of ordering. Ten days is not long at all and a slow postal service could mean the guarantee has expired before the pills are even delivered to the buyer’s address.
The Bottom Line
All though the 3D Chili dieting system utilizes some good ingredients the lack of inclusion rates makes it impossible to predict what kind of results customers are likely to experience and the mixed level of feedback suggests 3D Chili may not work as well for some people as it does for others.
We also question how many dieters would wish to use a system that involves remembering to take different pills at different times throughout the day. The guarantee period is an issue as well because it is much too short to allow for effective product appraisal. 3D Chili is not a recommended product.
We feel 3D Chili has a great branded look but the theory is very complex and overcomplicated. When you remove of the unnecessary fluff you are left with what basically is a capsaicin slimming capsule.
Capsaicin is also known as chili or capsicum – the most well known product in this bracket is of course PhenQ. If you are considering using 3D Chili we recommend using PhenQ instead