Dialed-In is a food supplement designed to function as an “extreme” thermogenic fat burner. It’s one of a number of products produced in the USA by Pride Nutrition and, like the rest of the company’s products, it was created to support the needs of athletes who wish to “perform at their highest performance levels”. As is often the case with supplements designed with such users in mind, the Dialed-In formulation contains stimulants and this is a fact that will make the product unsuitable for people who do not tolerate stimulants well.
Pride Nutrition say use of the product can provide several benefits:
- Improves energy and focus
- Promotes metabolic and thyroid support
- Helps accelerate fat loss
- Provides a pre-workout boost to help you maximize your training sessions
Claims: to naturally reduce body fat and boost metabolism
Positives: Good Amazon reviews, some good ingredients
Negatives: Not the strongest formula in our opinion, Others preferred such as PhenQ
What is Dialed-In and how does it Work
Normal weight loss products focus on a number of areas and often include appetite suppressing or fat/carb blocking ingredients. Because Dialed-In is designed for more sporty users it provides benefits that are more unique to their needs. Extra energy and focus can help people to concentrate more fully on their training and put in more work without running out of steam. The metabolism is controlled by hormones released by the thyroid gland and the speed of the metabolism governs the speed at which calories are used. So if Dialed-In can encourage a faster metabolism the body will use its calories more quickly. This will accelerate fat loss because fat will need to be burned to help fuel further activity.
Each capsule provides 548mg of a proprietary blend that contains:
- Synephrine: An extract derived from a citrus fruit (citrus aurantium). Synephrine is a fat burning stimulant that should help provide the promised energy boost and accelerated fat loss.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: The presence of caffeine should give energy levels a further top-up and provide the promised increase in focus. Caffeine also supports weight loss because it is a proven fat burner.
- White Willow Extract: An ingredient that is allegedly encourages weight loss, but only when blended with ephedra and cola nut and that is not the case here.
- Guggulsterone: An ingredient taken from the sap of the Indian mukul tree. Some studies suggest it can provide modest weight loss if it is used alongside hydroxycitric acid and L-Tyrosine, but there is no hydroxycitric acid in Dialed-In.
- L-Tyrosine: An amino acid that appears to be capable of boosting alertness (when used in large doses)
- Acetyl-L-carnitine: An amino acid that is often combined with L-Tyrosine to help encourage the growth of healthy muscle tissue.
The only customer reviews available come courtesy of Amazon and the majority of them suggest Dialed-In is a very good product. However it is possible some of the reviews may be misleading because Pride Nutrition offer customers discounted prices in exchange for their “honest and unbiased review”.
Two average five star reviews read:
Two average one star reviews read:
Side Effects & Health Issues
Dialed-In is not intended for anyone who is under the age of 18 and should never be used by any woman who is pregnant or nursing a child. Pride Nutrition also warn against using the capsules alongside other sources of caffeine or synephrine. Usage must be discontinued two weeks before surgery and any user who experiences rapid heart beat, severe headache, dizziness, or shortness of breath should stop taking the pills at once.
People who have existing medical conditions and anyone using medication should consult a doctor before supplementing their diet with Dialed-In.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
Dialed-In is only available from the manufacturer’s website and via Amazon. Customers who purchase directly from Pride Nutrition can expect to pay $49.99 (£34.78) per (60 capsule) bottle of pills and shipping is extra. Purchasing via Amazon is much cheaper because the Amazon price is only $29.99 (£20.90) per bottle.
Pride Nutrition provide customers with a 30-day return policy, but it is unclear whether this applies to products that have been opened and tried. There is no mention of a guarantee anywhere on the Dialed-In sales page so we are presuming the company only accepts returns of unopened product.
The Bottom Line
Dialed-In is a fat burner designed for athletes and should function reasonably well when used by the type of individual it was created for, but many of the better diet pill brands will probably outperform it, especially when used by people who take a more modest amount of exercise. The level of stimulants is also an issue. Many normal dieters may find the amount too high, but experienced (supplement-using) bodybuilders may have developed a tolerance that demands a higher level of stimulation than Dialed-In provides.
What Do We Recommend
As far we are concerned PhenQ is the fat burner that we recommend over and above all others. PhenQ was designed by people who really understand how formulation works – it is an ‘in house’ product that contains an excellent formula
PhenQ is available exclusively from it’s own official website and backed by a long money back guarantee
Click here to read our PhenQ review
Be the first to comment