Fat Killer is a diet pill marketed by Aliaz Cooperation. Very little is known about the company, but they seem to be based in Latvia and Fat Killer appears to be their only product.
Although the pills are available in many European countries, Aliaz Cooperation is not targeting dieters in the UK.
This is no bad thing because a lot of consumers in Germany and the Netherlands allege the company attempt to distribute Fat Killer using questionable methods and a many complaints have been made.
Claims: To help increase metabolism, suppress appetite and boost energy
Positives: Has got some good ingredients listed
Negatives: A high amount negatives that are detailed in this review
What is Fat Killer and How is it Intended to Work?
The main promised benefits are:
- Increases the metabolism
- Restricts the appetite
- Makes you burn fat 3 x faster than normal
- Boosts energy so you don’t feel weak while losing weight
When the metabolism is increased, calories are burned faster. When the appetite is suppressed the daily calorie intake becomes easier to reduce. If the body is burning calories faster than normal and cannot replace them with calories provided by food it starts to burn fat instead. A lack of calories can make dieters feel tired, so energy providers are included in many diet pill blends, but good results require quality ingredients.
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
Aliaz Cooperation fails to provide a full ingredient profile, but four of the inclusions are named:
- Garcinia cambogia: A popular diet pill ingredient sourced from a tropical fruit. The active compound, hydroxycitric acid (HCA) is highly regarded for its ability to curb feeling of hunger. It also discourages the body from converting excess calories into fat.
- African mango: Another “superfruit” diet pill ingredient with a proven ability to get the job done. A lot of people have lost weight using African mango and it also unusually high in nutrients that can help to support good health.
- Green coffee bean extract: The chlorogenic acid in green coffee bean extract helps suppress the appetite and kill the desire for sweet food, but it is generally better respected for its ability to help the body to burn more fat.
- Green tea: The weight loss enhancing abilities of green tea have been tested and proven. It is also loaded with antioxidants that can help purge the body of toxins and improve the overall health.
Fat Killer Customer Feedback
Feedback obtained via German forums and blogs suggest Fat Killer is lacking in power and many people bemoan the high price. Online complaints made by customers in the Netherlands suggest Aliaz Cooperation has a history of sending people consignments of pills out of the blue and then threatening them via debt collection agencies when they refuse to pay the bill.
One forum user complained to the company and posted a copy of the letter online. It reads:
Another forum user posted a copy of letter that is alleged to come from a debt collection agency:
Side Effects & Health Considerations
A full ingredient profile is not provided, so it is not possible to predict the level of good or harm the pills may cause. Anyone thinking of using the product would be wise to show the bottle to a doctor and attain medical clearance prior to taking any Fat Killer diet pills.
Fat Killer Pricing and Availability
Fat Killer has a price tag in excess of £70 per bottle. That’s a lot to pay for a product that has never been tested and is not proven to work. The text on the official website is written in Dutch, so many customers may not understand they are agreeing to receive further supplies of pills every month. We managed to find a site that was available in English, but any customer who tries to initiate a purchase is transferred to the main site, which does not provide shipping to the UK.
Fat Killer is not backed by a money back guarantee.
Although the disclosed ingredients are known to be effective for weight loss, the lack of a full ingredient profile presents a cause for concern. The fact that so many people have had problems with Aliaz Cooperation also suggests a high degree of caution is warranted. We recommend people stay well clear of this product and choose something else instead.
Recommended Diet Pill
We highly recommend choosing PhenQ over and above not just Fat Killer but virtually everything on the market. We rate PhenQ as the best available commercial diet pill and by some distance.
PhenQ is a multi benefit diet supplement that is suitable for anyone. It has a long 60 day money back guarantee and be ordered directly from the manufacturers website.
Be the first to comment