The people marketing Kangmei Slimming Capsules are very clear on the benefits the capsules are supposed to offer, but provide no information at all about the manufacturer other than they are called Sheng Fu.
This alone suggests a certain amount of wariness is necessary because when companies are so determined to hide their identity it suggests they may have something to hide.
According to the official product website users can expect to lose between 1.5kg and 4kg each week, but no supporting information is supplied. In fact the Kangmei Slimming Capsules website consists of just one page and it is one of the shortest sales pages we have ever seen.
Selling Points & Promised Benefits
- 100% Natural Weight Loss
- Detoxes the Body
- For Men and Women
- Burn Fat Fast
- Boost Your Metabolism
- No Diet Required
- No Exercise Required
- No Side Effects
- Expect to Lose 1.5—3kg a week
A list of claims such as this makes us very skeptical because it promises all the good things dieters want (fast, natural weight loss and detox) without the need for any hard work (exercise) or sacrifice (dieting).
How the Pills are Supposed to Work
Apparently the chosen blend provides a complete detox and breaks down all the fat and “dirt” (whatever that means) in the user’s body and enhances the metabolism to provide several magical benefits:
- Reduced body weight
- Reduced body fat
- Reduced waist abdominal and hip circumference
- Short-term rapid weight loss
Will the Pills Work?
Probably not, and even if they did most dieters would prefer long-term weight loss to “short-term” weight loss any day of the week, but let’s take a look at potion that is supposed to make all of this possible.
This is where it all goes from vague to very vague indeed.
The manufacturers say:
We find the “such as” part of the sentence particularly worrying, are these the actual ingredients or not? If so, are they the only ingredients and what are the inclusion rates?
Kangmei slimming capsules contain:
- Green tea: Green tea has a strong reputation as a fat burner, so at least one of the chosen ingredients has merit; it’s just a pity the manufacturers neglect to say how much they are using.
- Chinese Hawthorn: Hawthorn is a mainstay of traditional Eastern medicine and there is a certain amount of evidence to suggest its use may speed up the metabolism and encourage fat burning, but further study is required.
- Lotus Leaf: An aquatic plant native to Asia. Lotus leaf is believed to speed up the metabolism and provide fat burning benefits. There is also some suggestion that lotus may also work as a combined carb and fat blocker.
- Poris Cocos: An outdated name for a form wood-decay fungus. These days the ingredient is more commonly called wolfiporia extensa. It is a common inclusion in Chinese herbal remedies, but there is no evidence to suggest it can assist weight loss.
- Cacciatorie Seed: We were unable to discover any useful information about this ingredient. It could be anything and there is no way of knowing what effect it may have on the body.
- Chrysanthemum Flower: Chrysanthemum is believed to purify the liver and provide detox benefits. It may also inhibit the body’s ability to produce new fat cells and speed up the rate at which existing fat cells are metabolized, but scientific evidence is lacking.
The official website does not contain any customer success stories and independent reviews are not available.
Possible Side Effects and Other Issues
The official site does not mention whether any side effects have been reported, but there is so little information provided about the exact nature of the blend that medical advice prior to use is a definite must.
It is possible the blend will meet at least some of the manufacturer’s claims, but it is more likely that it will not and it is impossible to say what side effects the capsules may cause.
Kangmei Slimming Capsules are not a recommended product. The official site contains insufficient information to support any of the manufacturer’s claims and it never sits well when manufacturers appear so keen to ensure nobody knows who or where they are and the only contact method provided is a (throwaway) Gmail address.
Kangmei Slimming Capsules Sales and Marketing
No money back guarantee is offered, but this is something of a moot point because it is unclear where customers are expected to buy the product. The official sales page does not provide a purchasing option, the product is not available on Amazon or eBay, and if independent online retailers have it in stock they are not doing a very good job of advertising the fact.
Recommended Diet Pill for 2018
PhenQ is a multi benefit, multi action diet pill that is made from pharmacy grade ingredients.
A powerful fat burner that can also block new fat from the food that you eat and also reduce your daily calorie intake.
PhenQ has a long 60 day money guarantee and is shipped for FREE anywhere in the world.