Nip & Tuck Tummy Tuck is a weight loss supplement marketed by Dream Remedies. The company appears to be based in the UK, and the company website boasts dozens of dietary and health and beauty products.
Acne treatments, breast enhancing creams, hair loss and haircare products—it has got the lot, but it is unclear whether Dream Remedies manufactures the products they sell or outsource production elsewhere.
Nip and Tuck is certainly a very catchy products name – lets look closer and see if it lives up to its billing.
Nip and Tuck Tummy Tuck Review
Tummy Tuck is only one item from a range of Nip & Tuck products, all of which are marketed as alternatives to cosmetic surgery, alongside the promise “No need to spend thousands on cosmetic surgery!” There’s a pill designed to replace liposuction, and even some boob job pills that are supposed to provide larger breasts that do not sag and are “firm and perky”.
According to Dream Remedies their Tummy Tuck pills target the stomach area and are a “unique treatment that will give you the results of a tummy tuck“.
Nip & Tuck Tummy Tuck—the Pros and Cons
- Lose weight fast
- Extreme slimming pills
- Suppresses the appetite and prevents hunger cravings
- Speeds up your metabolism to encourage weight loss
- The perfect solution for non-surgical skin and body treatments!
- 100% safe and natural ingredients
- Clinically tested treatment developed alongside a team of expert cosmetic surgeons
- Nip & Tuck products guarantee great results, fast!
- Contains a unique fat burning formulation
No supporting information is supplied for any of this and the last two claims are particularly misleading.
- Customers are promised a guarantee, but the website’s terms and conditions pages states returns will not be accepted if the shrink wrap has been removed.
- The “unique fat burning” formulation contains just one ingredient—raspberry ketone. The market is saturated with raspberry ketone products and it would be hard to market even the best of them as a replacement for a tummy tuck because although raspberry ketone can burn away fat, a tummy tuck procedure removes fat and skin. This means that people who lose a great deal of weight do not have to live with loose saggy pockets of skin. Any effective raspberry ketone product should be able burn through the belly fat, but would be unable to rectify the visible signs of past obesity.
Key ingredients & Blend Potential
The Dream Remedies website does not provide any inclusion rates, but the formulation contains:
- Raspberry Ketone
- Anti-caking Agent: Magnesium Stearate
- Gelatine (capsule shell)
Maltodextrin and magnesium stearate are included for binding and filling purposes. The active ingredient is raspberry ketone, but the use of a gelatine shell makes Nip & Tuck Tummy Tuck unsuitable for vegetarians.
Researchers first became interested in raspberry ketone as a potential weight loss aid when it was noticed the ingredient has a similar molecular structure to the capsaicin found in chili peppers and the stimulant synephrine, both of which are proven fat burners.
Several tests on animals show raspberry ketones does indeed share the fat burning abilities of the aforementioned ingredients. This is true, but many people claim use of raspberry ketones has provided dramatic weight loss results and famous raspberry ketone supporters include American cutie Kim Kardashian and the UK actress Roxanne Pallett (Emerdale Farm).
Thousands of lesser-known raspberry ketone users all over the world also report good results, so the ingredient certainly appears to delvier the goods, but the quantity used here is unknown and may be insufficient for effective weight loss.
Nip and Tuck Tummy Tuck Recommended Dosage
One pill is necessary each morning and should be consumed with food.
Nip and Tuck Tummy Tuck Feedback & Testimonials
Although the Dream Remedies website provides a few positive testimonials their validity cannot be proven. Independent reviews would provide a much better indication of blend potential, but we were unable to find any third party sites that contained any such reviews.
Side Effects & Health Considerations
Raspberry ketone is unlikely to cause side effects, but pregnant and nursing mothers should avoid using any supplement unless its use has been approved by a doctor. The same advice is offered to people who have existing health problems or are taking medications.
Where to Buy Nip & Tuck Tummy Tuck
Nip & Tuck Tummy Tuck is available from the manufacturer’s website and via Amazon and eBay. In all cases a bottle of 30 capsules costs around £23.
If you are considering Nip & Tuck then it is most likely for its raspberry ketone content. If this is the case then we advise to look at Evolution Slimming’s Raspberry Ketone Plus, arguably the best selling product in the UK if the not the world.
Evolution Slimming are based in Kent and are responsible for many highly effective weight loss products.