Oxislim diet pills are manufactured in America by NexGen BioLabs. The company produce a number of other health and fitness products, many of which are marketed as weight loss aids. Oxislim has been formulated to work as a combined appetite suppressant and fat burner, and many of the ingredients used are super fruits, so the formulation offers the added benefit of being high in antioxidants.
Unfortunately NexGen fail to provide much information about their product, so although many of the ingredients may be good, it is hard to say if the finished product can match their potential.
How the Formulation Works
Appetite suppressing/fat burning combos are nothing new. In fact they are one of the most common types of weight loss supplement on the market. Appetite suppressants (that work) help the user to limit their calorie intakes. Fat burners contain one or more ingredients that can help the user burn more fat, more efficiently than normal.
- All natural stimulant-free formulation
- Suppresses the appetite
- Encourages fat burning (even on stubborn problem areas)
- Fortified with powerful antioxidants
- Helps combat free radicals and protect cells
- Promotes overall health and well being
Key ingredients and Formulation Potential
Each (605mg) capsule provides unknown quantities of:
- Garcinia Cambogia: A healthful ingredient that provides copious quantities of antioxidants, garcinia cambogia is a diet pill favourite thanks to a strong endorsement by Dr Oz (American TV show host). The rind of the fruit is rich in hydroxycitric acid (HCA) and this is the source of its power. Tests show HCA can assist weight loss by suppressing the appetite, preventing the formation of fresh fat cells, and encouraging the burning of existing fat cells.
- Green Tea Extract: Green tea is a good source of antioxidants and is famed for its health-boosting abilities. It is also a powerful fat burner that can boost the metabolism and secure some good results. After one study, conducted at the University of Geneva, the scientists concluded: “Green tea has thermogenic properties and promotes fat oxidation beyond that explained by its caffeine content per se. The green tea extract may play a role in the control of body composition via sympathetic activation of thermogenesis, fat oxidation, or both.”
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: Green coffee beans are naturally high in chlorogenic acid. A number of studies indicate it has the ability to lower blood sugar levels, boost the metabolism, and encourage thermogenic fat burning, but some experts point out much of the present research has been funded by the manufacturers of green coffee bean products.
- Raspberry Ketones: The component that gives raspberries the aroma we all know and love, raspberry ketones is also rich in antioxidants. Apart from the obvious health benefits it can provide, the ingredient has also been shown to be an effective fat burner. The fat loss can be quite respectable and the American TV show host and diet expert, Dr Oz, has called raspberry ketones a “miracle” ingredient.
- Acai Berry Extract: Also good for providing a healthy dose of antioxidants, acai berry is one of the healthiest fruits in the world. The weight loss abilities of Acai have also been endorsed by Dr Oz. It functions as a combined fat burner and appetite suppressant, and results can be good, but only if it is included in sufficient amount and the quantity used here is unknown.
- African Mango Extract: A good source of natural fibre, African mango can assist weight loss by creating a feeling of satiety and suppressing the appetite. Study results can be conflicting, but research shows a weight loss of 28 pounds in 10 weeks is not impossible.
- Lychee Fruit Extract: A good source of vitamins, minerals, fibre, and antioxidants, lychee also contains a compound called oligonol that may have potential as a weight loss provider, but further study is required.
The NexGen website does not state how many capsules a day are required or if the capsules should be taken in a specific manner (before/after meals etc.).[/info]
A 100% guarantee is promised but the “conditions” page states: “NEXGEN DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR OFFERED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.” This and other statements on the page suggest the promised guarantee is unlikely to be honoured.
OxiSlim Customer Feedback
Before it was taken down, the Amazon sales page contained a good number of positive reviews, but a number of customers stated the product failed to live up to their expectations. One disgruntled customer even stated he believed much of the positive feedback was fake.
Possible OxiSlim Side Effects & Health Issues
Reported side effects include:
- Bad stomach
- Sore throat
- Increased need to urinate
- Increase in appetite
It is suggested all potential users seek medical advice prior to starting supplementation
Where to buy Oxislim
Up until recently it was possible to purchase Oxislim from Amazon.com, but the sales page was removed in spring 2015; so at the time of this review it was only possible to purchase the capsules from the manufacturer’s website. Each bottle contains 60 capsules and costs USD$ 34.99. UK customers may find ordering problematic.
Other Diet Pills To Consider
As mentioned above we are fully Phen375 in this category. Phen375 is a hybrid and was amongst the first brand to introduce a dual mechanic of action – fat burning and appetite suppressing.
Phen375 is available from its own official website and does not require a prescription.