PhenElite is a weight loss enhancing diet pill that is only available from Amazon.com.
The label says the pills have been brought to market by Boost Marketing Group, but the identity and location of the pill manufacturer is not disclosed.
It is aimed towards dieters who want a multi action, multi action diet product.
The promised benefits include:
- Fires-up the metabolism
- Promotes rapid fat burning
- Helps you to lose 15 pounds+ quickly and safely
- Breaks away stubborn fat cells
- Curbs hunger cravings
- Provides amazing energy
- Gives you the lean and healthy body you deserve
That all sounds pretty good, but the marketing material also states the PhenElite contains an exclusive formulation. This is not true. Another Amazon-only diet pills called Atrafen uses the same proprietary blend, so it is possible PhenElite is a white label product.
What is PhenElite and How Does it Work?
PhenElite is designed to encourage the body to become so lacking in calories it’s forced to start burning its stores of fat. This is achieved by speeding up the metabolism and suppressing the appetite. A faster metabolism burns more calories. When the appetite is suppressed it helps people to eat less food without feeling hungry. The formulation also contains some caffeine to boost energy levels and help ensure the reduction in calories doesn’t cause weariness. Many diet pills are designed to provide similar benefits, and some deliver more, so this is hardly ground-breaking stuff.
Two capsules (1200mg) contain a proprietary blend of:
- African mango: A nutritious fruit that is high in fibre and has a reputation for delivering a weight loss of up to 28lbs in 10 weeks.
- Raspberry ketone: A phenol that is generally sourced from raspberries, but can also be synthesised in a lab. Research conducted in Korea suggests raspberry ketone can increase fatty acid oxidation, and the compound has also acquired an excellent reputation as an appetite suppressant.
- Acai: A nutritious berry extract that speeds up weight loss by curbing hunger cravings and accelerating the metabolism.
- Resveratrol: A natural phenol that is usually sourced from grapes. A study conducted at the University of Ulm (Germany) suggests resveratrol may be capable of “influencing adipose tissue mass and function in a way that may positively interfere with the development of obesity-related comorbidities.”
- Grapefruit powder: Some people claim drinking grapefruit juice helped them to lose weight faster, but a small quantity of powder is unlikely to offer much of benefit.
- Apple cider vinegar: There is no science to support any of the claims made about apple cider vinegar’s ability to help people lose weight. Nevertheless, some celebrities swear that it works.
- Kelp: The thyroid gland produces hormones that are necessary for an efficient metabolism. To remain healthy, the thyroid requires a sufficient supply of iodine. Kelp can provide it, but it will offer little value to dieters who are blessed with a thyroid that already functions at peak capacity.
- Green tea extract: Presuming an adequate inclusion rate, green tea is an excellent inclusion. It is proven to be effective for weight loss and also provides antioxidants that can benefit the health.
- Caffeine anhydrous: A stimulant that can boost energy levels and further assist the dieting process by encouraging the body to start burning its fat.
PhenElite Customer Feedback
Some customers appear to have a high opinion of the product, others say it let them down.
A few average comments read:
PhenElite Side Effects & Other Considerations
A few of the reported side effects include nausea, headaches, and racing heartbeat. All potential users are advised to play it safe and seek a doctor’s advice prior to commencing supplementation.
Pricing and Availability
PhenElite is exclusive to Amazon.com. Each bottle contains enough pills to last for 30 days and generally sells for $24.99 (£20.60).
A money back guarantee is promised, but no specifics are provided. However, dissatisfied customers should be able to claim a refund via the Amazon Returns Policy.
Customer feedback suggests PhenElite has already helped some dieters to lose weight, but there are also many former users who state the pills do not work. The question is, how can the formulation work for some people, but not for others?
One possible explanation is the presence of apple cider vinegar + grapefruit powder. Neither one is likely to offer much benefit and the inclusion rates are not known. If they account for the majority of the blend the abilities of the better ingredients would be hampered by low inclusion rates and the product would be unlikely to work.
PhenElite appears to work for some people though. This could be explained by the presence of kelp. The iodine it provides would offer obvious benefit to people who gained weight because of a sluggish thyroid gland. It would offer little to people who gained weight for other reasons. This is only speculation but, one way or another, PhenElite does not appear to work for all.
In our view it is hard to look anywhere but PhenQ when comparing multi benefit diet pills – PhenQ is the market leader isn many countries including the UK, United States and France, Germany and Italy.
PhenQ is a combination of pharmacy class and natural ingredients designed for safe and fast weight loss.