Probulus Toner is one of a number of health and wellness supplements manufactured and distributed by Praxol Enterprises Ltd and marketed under the Probulus brand name.
Some of the company’s products are only intended for women, others are designed for men.
There are also a number of Probulus unisex supplements, but Toner is strictly for the girls and, although it’s designed to reduce fat mass, it’s not primarily intended for weight loss.
It’s a product designed to be used by sporty, athletic women who are looking for something to assist their post-workout recovery and help provide them with a leaner, more toned physique.
The main promised benefits are:
- Improves muscle tone
- Supports the construction of lean muscle mass
- Supports physical and mental performance
- Reduces fat mass
- Improves the quality of muscle fibres
- Provides better sleep quality
- Enhances athletic performance
- 100% Natural and suitable for women who follow a vegan diet
What is Probulus Toner and How Does it Work?
Probulus Toner is primarily designed to improve muscle tone and definition.
It’s intended to have fat burning capabilities as well but it’s unlikely to be as powerful as regular diet pills because it does not provide appetite suppression and fat burning is intended to be a secondary feature.
Regular diet pills are aimed at people who are overweight and wish to do something about it.
The typical Probulus Toner user is unlikely to be overweight because they will already be eating right, getting plenty of exercise, and putting in the work necessary to build a phenomenal physique.
They will also probably look good to start with but be spurred on to work harder because of a desire to look even better still.
Building the body perfect takes a lot more than just putting in hours at the gym and/or pursuing other physical pursuits. Muscle quality and strength improves during the rest periods between exercise and adequate nutrition is required.
As is a sufficient amount of sleep. The Probulus Toner formulation contains ingredients that have been chosen for their ability to help nourish and improve the muscles and make them harder and firmer.
It’s also designed to promote better quality sleep and give users the additional support they need to push that bit harder and get better results from their training.
Each capsule provides:
- Magnesium Oxide (1252mg): Magnesium is a versatile mineral that’s known to be important to muscle function. Some people do not get enough from their food and women are more likely to be magnesium deficient than men. Magnesium levels deplete quickly during periods of exercise, so it’s easy to see the reasoning behind such a generous dose. However, supplements that contain magnesium rarely provide more than 350mg. The dose provided here far exceeds the recommended dietary allowance. This is not good because overly large doses of magnesium can lead to a magnesium build-up that can lower the blood pressure, effect the heartbeat and cause other worrying complications. However, magnesium helps the muscles contract and relax. It also prevents muscle spasms and cramps, and increasing magnesium intake may improve physical performance. Magnesium is worthwhile inclusion, it’s the amount provided that may be a problem here.
- Zinc Gluconate (100mg): Zinc is an important mineral that acts as a sleep modulator. That alone gives it value in a formulation such as this. However, zinc serves the body in other ways too and is known to be a good testosterone booster. Testosterone is the male sex hormone, but women produce it too and, like men, their bodies use testosterone to assist fat burning. Testosterone also helps build stronger, firmer muscles, improves the mood, and delivers a number of other important health benefits.
- Pyridoxine HCL (3.4mg): Also known as Vitamin B6, this important nutrient helps the body to extract energy from food and is necessary for a healthy metabolism. It’s sometimes added to fat burning diet pills because the metabolism controls the speed at which calories are burned. Vitamin B6 deficiency can cause muscle pain and depression. A lack of Vitamin B6 can also rob the body of energy, cause fatigue, and worsen the symptoms of PMS. Vitamin B6 has value in a lot of other areas as well and the dose provided here should be about right.
Probulus Toner Customer Feedback
The only reviews we could find are the ones published on the manufacturers website.
All of them award the product five stars, but there are not many reviews and customer feedback presented at such a biased source cannot be relied upon for accuracy.
Probulus Toner Side Effects & Health Issues
No side effects have been reported, but Probulus Toner contains an unusually high dose of magnesium so we suggest all potential users refrain from taking this product without the prior approval of their GP.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
You can buy Probulus Toner directly from the manufacturer’s website or order it from Amazon, but the latter option is generally the most expensive way to go.
There is no money back guarantee.
The Bottom Line
Our evaluation suggests Probulus Toner should do all of the things its supposed to do.
It also suggests men could use the product too.
The fact that it’s aimed at women appears to be a marketing gimmick.
Realizing this we took a look at some of the company’s other products and discovered a supplement called ZMA that’s intended to help men get a healthy body and stay in perfect shape.
ZMA contains the exact same formulation as Probulus Toner, the only difference is the name on the bottle and the marketing hype.
The fact that Probulus Toner is a clone is neither here nor there.
Recommended Diet Pills
We have reviewed and rated 100’s of fat burners, fat blockers, carb blockers and appetite suppressants and compiled our top diet pills list.
The criteria is based on:
- Product efficacy – does it work
- Customer perception – feedback and comments
- Safety – does it cause side effects
- After sales service – customer service
- Value – is it worth the money