SKALD is a fat burning supplement designed for bodybuilders who want to lean-up and get shredded. It’s manufactured in the USA by BELDT Labs and the company describe it as an “oxydynamic fat scorcher”. That has a certain ring to it, but if you look up “oxydynamic” in a dictionary you won’t find it because the word appears to have been invented by someone working at BELDT Labs. The “oxy” in oxydynamic has probably been put there to draw attention the fact the formulation is designed to work in an unusual way. SKALD is apparently the worlds first thermogenic fat burner that can also open up the airways and help you breathe better.
Whether the formulation is actually capable of achieving this is disputable, but the idea is, the opened up airways will allow the lungs to pump extra oxygen into the blood and this will boost the body’s ability to burn fat and help the user to become shredded more quickly than normal. BELDT Labs also say the increased level of oxygen can help prevent the tight chest that can sometimes be the result of hard cardio sessions.
- Intensifies energy levels
- Improves breathing
- Enhances the mood
- Sharpens focus
- Suppresses feeling of hunger
- Accelerated fat loss
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
It’s hard to be sure what the ingredients used in the formulation are because the manufacturer’s website does not provide this information. The Amazon sales page has a picture of the label, but it is too small to read. Amazon provides a list of the ingredients though. Unfortunately the inclusion rates are omitted and the list may not be complete.
According to Amazon the ingredients are:
- Caffeine: A proven fat burner that can also boost energy levels and sharpen the mind.
- White Willow Bark: Provides a pain killing compound called salicin.
- Elecampane: An ingredient taken from a species of flowering plant. It sometimes used in medicines designed to treat respiratory infections, so the reason for its inclusion here should be pretty clear.
- Elecampane (Inula helenium): A herb that is used in medicines designed to treat lung diseases.
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: An amino acid the body uses to manufacture noradrenaline and dopamine. These two hormones serve many functions and can act as natural stress relievers.
- Citrus Aurantium: A citrus fruit derivative that provides the fat burning stimulant synephrine.
- Theobromine: A mood-enhancing ingredient that is naturally-occurring in chocolate. It is also a vasodilator that can improve the circulation and ensure the muscles and important organs receive an increased amount of nutrients and oxygen.
- Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract: A popular Chinese herb that that is believed capable of supporting weight loss, but study results can be conflicting.
- Yohimbe: A natural stimulant that can provide extra energy and is also reputed to possess fat burning abilities.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: Green tea contains a specific kind of antioxidant, called catechins, that have been proven efffective for weight loss.
- Bioperine Black Pepper Extract: Although it appears to have metabolism boosting abilities, black pepper extract is generally added to supplements because its presence can help other ingredients be absorbed more easily.
Skald Customer Feedback
SKALD has received over 2000 customer reviews via the Amazon feedback system. Some customers say the product failed to impress them, and others complain about side effects, but the majority of reviews are surprisingly good. However, many of the 5 star reviewers admit they received a discount in exchange for their “honest” review. A few of them even ask people to click on the button that marks the review as helpful. If enough readers follow this advice such reviews will move up the ladder of importance and be the first ones prospective customers see.
A couple of positive reviews read:
And here’s a couple from the other side of the fence:
Skald Side Effects & Health Issues
BELDT Labs fail to state if side effects are likely to be an issue, but SKALD is unlikely to be suitable for pregnant or nursing mothers. People who have existing health issues, or are using medication, should always consult a physician before using any brand of dietary supplement.
Where To Buy Skald UK and Ireland
SKALD comes in 60-capsule bottles and customers who purchase directly from the manufacturer’s website can expect to pay around $30 (approx £20) per bottle. The other alternative is to buy via Amazon, but the price is the same.
Customers who purchase SKALD are provided with a 60-day money back guarantee.
The Bottom Line
On the face of it the lineup of ingredients used in SKALD appears to have the potential to provide the kind of benefits BELDT Labs are promising, but results will not be forthcoming if the inclusion rates are insufficient. The formulation may work, or It may not, but customers who wish to give it a try can get their money back via the guarantee if they need to, so although it is still a gamble the stakes are not particularly high.
Recommended Diet Pill
Skald is designed to appeal to those who need to cut fat while training – it is very much like another a product called Instant Knockout.
Instant Knockout in our opinion is head and shoulders above Skald.
Skald seems to have taken the whole “cage fighters” marketing angle from Instant Knockout