Skinny Diva T5 Fat Burner is a weight loss product manufactured in the UK by The Protein Lab and marketed as part of their Skinny Diva range of products. No prizes for guessing the entire range is designed with female consumers in mind.
Delivery charges are waived on orders of £50 or more, but Skinny Diva does not offer a money back guarantee so customers who purchases 180 capsules will be taking quite a gamble.
That being said, the company does appear to have a good reputation. Their full mailing address is provided and Skinny Diva makes it easy for customers to contact them with queries and concerns (via online form or telephone). No complaints have been filed on any of the scam-awareness sites so Skinny Diva looks pretty as a company, but let’s take a closer look at their T5 Fat Burner.
Proposed Benefits & Selling Points
- 100% natural & safe ingredients
- No prescription required
- Increase Fat Loss
- Significantly assists overall energy levels
- Increase the metabolism rate
What is Skinny Diva T5 Fat Burner and how does it Work?
The name says it all —Skinny Diva T5 Fat Burner is a fat burning product.
Fat burners work by speeding up the metabolism and encouraging the body to start burning its stores of body fat which then provide the user with an additional source of energy.
Two capsules contain:
- Polyphenols (from Green Tea Extract) (356.25mg): Green tea is often touted as a fat burner, and the ingredient may have merit, but scientific tests often produce conflicting results.
- L-Tyrosine (200mg): An amino acid believed to assist weight loss by promoting thyroxin synthesis and boosting the metabolism.
- L-Theanine (125mg): An amino acid. Some studies suggest its use may enhance the mood and enable the better handling of stressful situations.
- Vitamin B6 (5mg): An important vitamin that can assist the efficient conversion of glycogen to glucose and can provide muscular energy.
- Bioperine (5mg): A form of black pepper extract. Black pepper is known to contain a powerful fat burning ingredient called piperine.
- Chromium (120g): A supposed fat burner, but chromium has had its day. It’s reputation was forged by tests conducted in the 1950, and blown to pieces by more recent tests in which it performed no better than a placebo.
- Vitamin B12 (21mg): Believed to assist the smooth release of energy form food.
The rest of the ingredients are incorporated in a proprietary blend so their exact inclusion rates are unknown.
- Thermogenic Blend (300mg): The blend contains three ingredients—Caffeine (should help provide energy), Raspberry Ketones (appetite suppression and fat burning), and cayenne powered (enhances metabolism and fat burning). The caffeine content could be an issue if it is too high because side effects may ensue. The other two ingredients have potential, but the lack of inclusion rates makes it impossible to predict how well the combination will work.
How to use Skinny Diva T5 Fat Burner
One capsule should be taken twice a day on an empty stomach and the manufacturers state best results will be obtained by combining T5 with a healthy diet.
Side Effects and Health Issues
The manufacturers warn that their T5 fat burners are not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers or anyone who is under the age of 18 or taking any form of medication. They also state the product is unsuitable for anyone who has any health problems such as diabetes or high blood pressure and further point out the caffeine content may be an issue for some users.
Skinny Diva Customer Feedback
Customer feedback proved to be curiously hard to find, but if nobody is saying anything bad about the product, neither are they saying anything good, so it’s impossible to gauge the market response to T5.
The Bottom Line
Customers who purchase Skinny Diva T5 Fat Burner can probably buy secure in the confidence that they are dealing with a reputable company, but the lack of a money back guarantee is a little disappointing, especially bearing in mind the (quite costly) price of the product.
Will T5 have the power to burn fat? A look at the list of ingredients suggests that it may, but how much fat it will burn is hard to say because two of the better ingredients are used in a proprietary blend, so their inclusion rates are unknown, and customer feedback is not available to provide an insight into product performance. In the end, fat burning remains a possibility, a refund does not. You pay’s your money and you takes your chance.
Where To buy Skinny Diva T5 Fat Burner
The Skinny Diva website appears to be the best place to purchase the capsules and two options are available:
- 60 Capsules for £39.99
- 180 Capsules for £119.97
Recommended Fat Burner
To view our list or recommended diet pills and slimming products including fat burners then please click here