How much does Sletrokor cost? What are the special offers?
Unfortunately you will have no idea unless you give out your name, address, email address and phone number.
Ok you can give false information but it will take you a good few minutes just to find out the price!
So we will tell you (the prices are in US$ so do your own conversions)
Just the one bottle will set you back $59.99 ($5.99 delivery cost). For $119.97 you can have 3 bottles and $179.95 will get you 5 bottles – with free delivery.
If that appeals … then head on over and buy some. If however you are put off by any of the above then look here
Sletrokor is a diet pill manufactured in Los Angeles by 18Nutrition.
The company makes many big promises for its product, including the availability of a 30 day money back guarantee, but the word “guarantee” should be substituted for “refund policy” because 18Nutrion only accepts returns of unopened product.
The marketing material makes a number of claims for Sletrokor, many of which have little to do with losing weight.
Proposed benefits include:
- Appetite suppression
- Boosted metabolism
- Aids digestion
- Increases serotonin levels
- Reduces blood pressure
- Lowers cholesterol
- Boosts the immune system
Although some of the other alleged benefits sound enticing, any weight loss that occurred would probably be the result of:
- Appetite suppression (helps lower the calorie intake)
- Boosted metabolism (causes the body to burn more calories)
- Increased serotonin (lowers cortisol levels and encourages fat burning)
Each (2 capsule) dose of Sletrokor provides 1500mg of a proprietary blend that contains unspecified amounts of the following ingredients.
- Garcinia Cambogia: 18Nutrition considers garcinia cambogia the main ingredient, and it is a powerful ingredient, but if its abilities are hindered by a low inclusion rate it will be unable to deliver results. However, if a respectable amount is included the hydroxycitric acid (HCA) provided by this super fruit ingredient should be able to assist weight loss by suppressing the appetite and limiting the body’s ability to form new fat cells.
- Legume Protein Concentrate (Phaseo Vulgaris): An ingredient sourced from white kidney beans. Phaseo vulgaris disrupts the normal activity of the digestive enzymes that are necessary to digest carbohydrate. This causes large quantities of carbohydrate to pass through the body without being digested, thereby preventing it from releasing any calories.
- Chitosan: A compound that is sourced from the shells of crabs, lobsters, shrimp, and other sea-living crustaceans. It has two unique features—it can resist the human digestive system and it can bind with dietary fats. When chitosan successfully binds with food-provided fat the fat cannot be digested either and is, therefore, unable to release any calories to contribute to further weight gain.
- Cider Vinegar: An ingredient that is believed to be useful for improving the digestive process and may also assist weight loss and lower blood pressure, but its abilities are far from being scientifically proven.
- Gymnema Sylvestre: Often deemed useful for lowering cholesterol levels, gymnema sylvestre shows potential as a weight loss aid when combined with niacin, HCA and chromium. The Sletrokor formulation does not contain any niacin or chromium.
- Cascara Sagrada: An ingredient that can be useful for alleviating constipation, but should be avoided by anyone who has other stomach or intestinal problems. It can also react badly with some medications.
- Aloe Vera (200:1 extract): Aloe vera juice at 200 times its normal concentration. Aloe vera is a laxative, but it is not generally associated with weight loss and should be avoided by women who are pregnant or breastfeeding a child.
The majority of customer reviews suggest Sletrokor is a product that does not work in the promised manner, but a few people claim to have achieved satisfactory results.
Some typical comments read:
Possible Side Effects & Health Issues
The manufacturer states Sletrokor is unsuitable for people who are under 18 and for pregnant or breastfeeding mothers.
People who have existing medical problems are advised to consult a doctor prior to taking Sletrokor diet pills.
This advice should probably be extended to people who are taking medications or have any worries about their health. The chitosan content will make Sletrokor unsuitable for anyone who is allergic to seafood.
Where to Buy Sletrokor
Consumers who are based in the UK and wish to purchase a supply of Sletrokor are limited to two options—the manufacturer’s website and sletrokor.com.
At first glance, both sites appear to selling the capsules for $35.99 per bottle, but close scrutiny of the small print at the bottom of the sales pages reveals this price only applies when customers order five bottles of pills.
Site visitors are required to part with their contact details before they can access the order page, at which time the true price of $59.99 (£40) per bottle is revealed.
Shipping is extra and the order form is ready-ticked for an additional charge of $7.99 for shipping insurance.
Alternatives and Recommendations
We recommend PhenQ is you are looking using a multi action diet product. PhenQ can help reduce appetite while acting as a fat burner and fat binder. It also has detox ingredients.
PhenQ has many glowing users reviews and positive feedback. It is a quality product that is backed by a 60 day money guarantee.