StripFast 5000 Firestorm Ultra Strong is a fat burner sold under the StripFast5000 brand name.
Although the company primarily markets its products via Amazon, there is a StripFast500 website and when we visited it we were shocked to discover it provided no information about any of the products on sale.
The Firestorm sales page contains nothing more than a picture of the front of the bottle, the price, and an “add to cart” button.
Fortunately, the Amazon sales page provides some of the most important information, like a list of ingredients and a brief explanation of what the product is designed to do.
StripFast 5000 Firestorm Benefits
- Explosive boost to energy and focus, with no crashes or jitters
- Supports weight loss in a safe and effective way
- Gives you a stomach, bottom, and thighs you’ll be glad to show off instead of hide away
StripFast 5000 Firestorm Key Ingredients
One capsule provides:
- Bitter Orange (300mg): A citrus fruit extract that contains a stimulant called synephrine. It’s a powerful fat burner that’s generally considered safe in small doses, but 300mg is far too much. The recommended dose is 10-20mg, taken no more than three times per day. We have never reviewed a diet pill that exceeds the recommendations by such a high amount.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (250mg): Research proves caffeine has the ability to encourage fat burning, but the dose provided here is similar to the caffeine content of two-and-a-half cups of coffee. A lot of people may not be able to handle such a high amount of caffeine delivered at once, especially on the back of another powerful stimulant like synephrine.
- Green Tea Extract (50mg): Green tea is a proven fat burning ingredient, but the amount provided here is pitifully low. A lot of diet pills contain 10 times this amount.
- Cayenne Powder (20mg): Another fat burner with proven credentials. Cayenne also has the power to suppress the appetite, but the amount used here is so low it’s unlikely to deliver noticeable results in either area.
[info]Usage Instructions – Only one capsule is required each day. It has to be taken mid-morning, on an empty stomach, at least two hours after breakfast.[/info]
StripFast 5000 Firestorm Customer Feedback
Although some customers claim the product worked well for them, we found an alarming number of reviews left by people who state the pills caused them to experience bad side effects.
A few sample reviews read:
[plain]”Caused a severe allergic reaction. Within minutes of taking the first dose I came out in hives, my heart started racing incredibly fast and I found it difficult to breath. I’ve never been so frightened in my life.”[/plain]
[plain]”I’ve lost 4lbs in 4 days, but I’ve got a headache that began on day one and won’t go away and I keep coming over nauseous. I can’t take this any more so the pills are going in the bin.”[/plain]
[plain]”Suppressed my appetite and stopped my snacking between meals. Also give me a massive energy kick that helps me do twice as much at the gym.”[/plain]
[plain]”Good product works well. Gives me plenty of energy and has already helped me to lose 14lbs.”[/plain]
[plain]”I’ve only been taking these for 2 days and they have made me feel dreadfully sick and depressed. I may lose weight, but only because I felt too ill to eat.”[/plain]
StripFast 5000 Firestorm Side Effects & Health Issues
Past customers report experiencing nasty side effects, so we urge all potential users of this product to think twice and never to use it without obtaining a doctor’s approval.
Reported side effects include:
- Severe dizziness
- Urinary tract infection
- Skin blemishes/blotches
- Burning rash
- Allergic reaction
- Stomach pain
- Feeling shaky
- Inability to sleep
- Pounding/racing heart
- Hot sweats
- Blurred vision
StripFast 5000 Firestorm Purchasing Options & Considerations
If you buy Firestorm Ultra Strong from the StripFast500 website you are looking at paying just under £53 per bottle (lasts 30 days), but if you opt to buy via Amazon the price is only £10; so Amazon is definitely the best way to go.
The manufacturer’s website promises a 100% no-quibble lifetime money back guarantee. A guarantee like that takes some beating, but there is no way to be certain the company will honour it’s promise to refund dissatisfied customers.
The Bottom Line
Firestorm Ultra Strong provides a high dose of stimulants that has already proved to be too strong for some past customers and made them feel ill.
Although stimulants have the ability to speed up the metabolism and help the body burn extra calories, there are other ways to achieve this and do so without presenting risks to the health.
That’s not to say stimulants are all bad. When used in moderation they can be a valuable diet pill ingredient. The problem here is quantities involved. We strongly suggest avoiding this product and choosing a safer option instead.
Preferably one produced by a reputable supplier, like Woflson Berg. Our favourite product continues to be PhenQ, because it contains a powerful blend of ingredients that can deliver good results in a safe and natural way.
We also admit to being unusually impressed by the huge amount of positive feedback the product has received and consider the 60-day money back guarantee to be a good bonus, but one that customers are unlikely to need. Click Here to read our PhenQ Review.