The product website states Super Ketone+ slimming pills contain a unique fat-destroying formula that can assist weight loss in a number of ways:
- Boosting the metabolism
- Eliminating hunger pangs
- Increasing vitality
- Preventing fat oxidation
- Toning the body
The site then explains why raspberry ketones is such a good weight loss ingredient, before adding a sales pitch that for a companion product (a detox supplement) and stating what a winning combination the two products make. We tend to be wary of sites that try to get visitors to spend extra money in this way and found ourselves questioning the potency of any raspberry ketone blend that may need the help of another product to secure weight loss results.
All of this proved to be a moot point however, because when we clicked on the “buy now” button at the bottom of the page we were redirected to a site that sells a completely different product called Optimum Ketone.
Claims: To boost your metabolism, eliminate hunger, increase vitality and prevent fat oxidation
Positives: Does contain natural ingredients.
Negatives: If you are looking to buy a raspberry ketone product Evolution Slimming’s Raspberry Ketone Plus sets the standard
How Does Super Ketone + Work
The promised benefits for Super Ketone Plus are:
- Melt away excess weight
- Enhance weight management
- Boosts metabolism naturally
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
- Green tea (550mg): The catechins provided by green tea assist weight loss by boosting the metabolism and triggering thermogenic fat burning.
- Caffeine (400mg): A powerful stimulant that can boost energy levels, improve concentration and assist dieters by helping to take the edge of hunger pangs.
- Raspberry ketones (300mg): A versatile ingredient that provides appetite suppression, prevents the formation of fresh fat cells, and aids the fat burning process. Its reputation for delivering results has caused raspberry ketones to fall into favor with many celebrities including the former Emmerdale Farm actress Roxanne Pallette, who was happy to extoll the ingredients virtues during an interview with OK magazine.
- Chromium (75mg): A fat burning ingredient that first became popular during the 1950 and continues to be a favoured ingredient with supplement manufacturers despite the fact that may other ingredients are known to be more powerful.
- L-thiamine (16mg): An ingredient that is often added to sports supplements because it can help release energy from food.
Customer Feedback For Super Ketone +
No independent feedback is available, but the Super Ketone website shows three small selfie-style photos of girls in bikinis and some scribbled comments such as “Best Body Ever” and “Holy Grail of Weight Loss Products”
Side Effects & Health Warnings
The Super Ketone+ website does not state if side effects are likely, but there is a small print disclaimer that reads: “ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE TAKING ANY SUPPLEMENT”. This is good advice of course, doubly so in the case of pregnant or nursing mothers, but people seldom read the small print on websites, so the placing of the warning leaves a lot to be desired.
How to Buy Super Ketone+
In a simple world interested parties would simply make the relevant payment and sit back and wait for their shipment of pills being pushed through the letterbox. Things are not that simple with Super Ketone+. Site visitors who decide to try the pills must do so by ordering a trial bottle. A postage charge of £4.99 is required (paid by card), but the trial bottle appears to be free. Sadly this is not the case. Customers who order a trial bottle are also agreeing join a “Discount Club program” and must opt-out within 16 days or their cards will be debited for £119.95 to pay for the pills they received; so it not so much a free trial as it is an approval period. Discount Club members also receive a fresh consignment of pills each month, with the costs being automatically applied to their cards.
The most worrying thing about the Discount Club and all the costs it entails is most customers will be unaware they have even joined such a club until they discover charges have been applied to their cards. Even the websites terms and conditions page fails to reveal the fact. It is only mentioned on a hard-to-find separate disclaimer that is only accessible from the “trial terms and conditions” link at the bottom of the order page.
Overall the blend does not look to be too bad, but the raspberry ketone content is perhaps a little low while the caffeine content is possibly a tad high, so although the pills may provide weight loss they are unlikely to provide value for money. We think £119.95 is a scandalous price to pay for a single bottle of pills and the way the product is marketed leaves a lot to be desired. We reject Super Ketone+/Optimum Ketone and suggest dieters look elsewhere.
Recommended Raspberry Ketone Product
As we have mentioned in the review opener, if you are intent on buying a raspberry ketone supplement then Evolution Slimming’s Raspberry Ketone Plus is pretty unbeatable.
When raspberry ketone was first introduced to the world it was the Evolution Slimming product that the media was talking about.
Be the first to comment