Torch Fat Burner is produced in the USA by Hit Supplements.
As the name suggests, Torch is designed to function as a fat burner, and the product description on the company website states the formulation can be particularly beneficial for people who have reached a plateau and are finding it difficult to move forward towards their goals.
Hit are not marketing Torch as a magic pill though. The marketing material states the formulation must be used in conjunction with a diet and exercise program.
When used in the recommended way the promised benefits include:
- Improved calorie burning
- Improved energy levels
- Faster metabolism
- Appetite suppression
How the Formulation Works?
Torch Fat Burner is a thermogenic fat burner.
Thermogenic fat burners are designed to speed up the metabolism and produce a slight increase in body temperature that causes the body to burn an increased amount of calories and slip into fat burning mode sooner than would normally be the case.
The fat burning process is a normal bodily function that is generally triggered when the diet fails to provide enough calories and/or when increased activity causes the body to burn off all the calories that have been provided by food. If the Torch formulation succeeds in providing the promised appetite suppression the capsules should help users to eat less food, thereby lowering their calorie intakes to further necessitate the need for fat burning.
Three capsules provide 2,110mg of two proprietary blends.
- Torch Fat Blend (885mg): Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), Kidney Bean Extract (Phaseolous Vulgaris), Gymnema Sylvestre (Leaf), Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCl, Rutaecarpine, Bioperine.
- Metabolism Accelerator (1,225mg): Bitter Orange Extract, Green Tea Extract 50%, Caffeine, Guarana Extract (Seed), Raspberry Ketones, N-Methyltyramine Hydrochloride, Synephrine HCL, Rauvolfia Canescens Alpha Yohimbine (Rauvolfia Canescens), Coleus Forskohlii (Forskolin).
The lack of individual inclusion rates makes it impossible to predict how well the blend will perform overall, but many of the ingredients used have the potential to produce the kind of results the manufacturers promise.
Torch Fat Blend
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) has a good reputation for delivering fat loss and appears to be able to do so without sacrificing muscle tissue in the process. This ability can be supported by a study conducted in Norway. Volunteers exercised regularly in the gym and took daily doses of CLA. The data showed fat loss, but no weight loss because the decrease in fat was accompanied by an increase in muscle tissue.
- Kidney bean extract assists weight loss by limiting the amount of calories the body can obtain from ingested carbohydrates, so it is a strange choice for a fat burning blend. Acetyl-l-carnitine is reputed to be a fat burner though, as is Bioperine, but as a fat burning blend it has to be said the Torch Fat Blend appears to be pretty low on fat burners.
- Green tea has a good reputation for speeding the metabolism and at least one study shows its abilities can be improved by combining it with caffeine, as is the case here.
- Caffeine is also a metabolism booster in its own right, and guarana is known to be a caffeine provider, so it is also a potentially good inclusion. Raspberry ketone‘s fat burning abilities would have made it a more obvious choice for the Torch Fat Blend. N-methyltyramine hydrochloride is allegedly a metabolism booster, but Synephine stands out has having the most potential for speeding the metabolism. Once again though, the lack of inclusion rates muddies the waters. However, bitter orange provides a further dose of synephrine, so there may be enough synephrine included to secure some good results.
Customer feedback is mixed:
Two negative testimonials read:
And two reviews from satisfied customers:
Side Effects & Health Issues
The manufacturers advise pregnant or nursing mothers to consult a doctor before commencing supplementation. People who have existing health problem or are taking medications are warned to be equally cautious; and other forms of stimulant (including tea and coffee) should be avoided during the supplementation period.
Where to Buy Torch Fat Burner
Torch Fat Burner can be purchased directly from the manufacturer’s website and a bottle of 135 capsules usually costs $35.99 (£24). Several independent suppliers also stock the product, but bargain hunters may find Amazon to be the best option because the Amazon price is around $27 (£17) per bottle.
Recommended Fat Burner
Although there are some good ingredients in the HIT formula we highly recommend you look closely at PhenQ, a gimmick-free diet pills that has a multi action process that can burner fat, block the forming of new fat and reduce appetite.
PhenQ is pharmacy grade but available to obtain direct without prescription from its own official website.