Last updated on June 27th, 2018
Women’s Best Burner Caps is a fat burning diet pill designed for women. It is one of several products produced in Germany by Women’s Best. Very little is known about the company or their experience in the health and wellness field, but they market a number of other products including hair vitamins, protein powder, and a 14-day detox system.
All their products are aimed at women and the company website is well laid out and easy to navigate. The site is impressive. The fact that customer services can only be contacted by email and online chat is not, but vegetarians will be glad to hear Burner Caps is a vegan-friendly product.
What Are The Benefits of Womens Best Burner Caps
Women who purchase the pills and use them in the recommended way are promised the following key benefits:
- Boosts the metabolic rate
- Quickly absorbed fat targeting formulation
- Increases energy levels
- Maximises results
What are Women’s Best Burner Caps?
Burner Caps is a fat burner and, despite the fact that Women’s Best go to great lengths to stress the formulation has been designed especially for women, the ingredients are diet pill regulars and all of them are known to be man-friendly.
Last updated on June 27th, 2018
As with the majority of fat burners on the market, Burner Caps is designed to act as a metabolism booster. When the metabolism is faster it burns more calories and if the calories run out it will start burning fat instead.
If the formulation can provide the promised energy level increases it will be a bonus because anyone who is serious about losing weight will be following a calorie-controlled diet and eating reduced amounts of food often leads to feelings of fatigue.
Women’s Best Burner Caps Formula
Three capsules provide:
- Green Tea Extract (300mg): Scientific research shows green tea can increase 24-hour energy expenditure and fat oxidation.
- Guarana Extract (300mg): A caffeine-provider. The amount included here is similar to that obtained from three cups of coffee. Caffeine is good for boosting energy levels and is also a proven metabolism booster and fat burner.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract (300mg): The chlorogenic acid provided by green coffee bean extract can be good for suppressing sugar cravings, but it is generally more respected for its fat burning abilities.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (250mg): The only difference between caffeine anhydrous and the caffeine provided by guarana is the speed at which it gets to work. Caffeine anhydrous is fast acting, but the effects do not last long. Guarana gets to work slowly and provides long-lasting benefits.
- L-Tyrosine (150mg): An amino acid that aids protein synthesis and might also improve mental focus.
- Rhodiola Rosea Extract (100mg): A plant extract that may be useful for fighting fatigue and is often used as an anti-depressant.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (100mg): There is no scientific proof ALA can support weight loss, but it may be good for the heart.
- Cayenne Pepper (100mg): The amount included here may be too low, but cayenne has proven value as a fat burner.
- Choline (100mg): An ingredient that is often used to enhance mental focus.
- Yerba Mate Tea Powder (100mg): A plant extract that provides caffeine.
The formulation also contains several B Vitamins:
- Vitamin B5 (12.3mg)
- Vitamin B9 (400µg)
- Biotin (100µg)
- Vitamin B12 (7.5µg)
B Vitamins are known to encourage a healthy metabolism and help smooth the extraction of energy from food.
The Women’s Best website does not provide a facility for customers to leave feedback and we were unable to find any comments or testimonials published elsewhere.
Side Effects & Health Issues
Women’s Best say side effect should not be an issue, but they also state green tea could have a laxative effect that may interfere with the way contraceptive pills work. We find this highly unlikely, but anyone who has any concerns about using Burner Caps should seek the advice of their GP. Women who have existing health problems or are using medications should also speak to their doctor before deciding to use Burner Caps. The same advice is offered to women who are pregnant or nursing a child.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
Burner Caps is only available from the Women’s Best website. Each bottle contains 120 capsules and should last for 40 days, when used in the recommended way. A single bottle of pill costs $39.90 (£30). It is also possible to buy Burner Caps as part of a “weight loss bundle”. The bundle costs $99.90 (£76) and also contains the company’s appetite suppressing diet pills (Slim) and meal replacement shake (Slim Body Shake). Bundle-buyers also receive a free shaker, weight loss plan, $10 gift card, and two e-books (Gym Workout Plan + Home Workout Routines).
There is no money back guarantee
The Bottom Line
Burner Caps contains a pretty good blend of ingredients, so women who use the capsules in the recommended way should find they move towards their target weight a little faster. The claims that the formulation will work better for women than men cannot be supported though. All the ingredients will be equally effective for any man who does not mind taking pills that come in a pink bottle.
However, Burner Caps is only a fat burner. Dieters who find it hard to battle their hunger cravings will find no relief unless they purchase a separate product, such as Women’s Best Slim. Doing so would necessitate spending more money. Bearing in mind there are other product available that offer combined benefits at a more reasonable price, Burner Caps cannot be considered a cost-effective way to lose weight.
Best Diet Pills
Our preference is for PhenQ, a natural and yet pharmacy grade diet pill that is available to buy without prescription. PhenQ can aid weight loss in a number of ways and is suitable for virtually everyone.
What is particularly impressive about PhenQ is that it’s manufacturers give it a long 60 money back guarantee and offer free shipping anywhere in the world.