Abidexin PM is a diet pill designed to provide three main benefits:
• Eat Less food
• Reduce Body Fat
• Boost Metabolism
Similar claims are made for any number of competing products, but the thing that makes Abidexin PM a little different is the pills are designed to help the user to lose weight while they are sleeping. In fact, according to the manufacturer, Abidexin PM also helps users to sleep better.
They state this is a useful bonus because the participants in one study lost over 2.5 times more weight just by obtaining a better quality of sleep.
However, they fail to reference the study or provide any information that might back up this unusual claim.
What Is Abidexin PM
Abidexin PM is manufactured by Nutripharm and appears to be an updated version of a previous product called Abidexin which was, in turn, developed as a replacement for their earlier Apidexin diet pills. However neither of the earlier products was designed for night time use. Very little is known about the company and we were unable to find an official website, but we did find a number of other sites called “Nutripharm”, none of which appeared to be in the business of manufacturing dietary products.
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
Each (2 capsule) dose provides:
- Vitamin C (60mg): A valuable vitamin that can boost immune system efficiency, but is unlikely to contribute to weight loss.
- Vitamin D3 (800 IU): Studies suggest deficiencies of Vitamin D3 can result in weight gain, so its addition here may be more valid than it first appears.
- Chromium (60mcg): A mineral that is naturally occurring in many foods. Chromium can be useful for managing blood sugar levels, and is also often believed to be a fat burner, but not all studies are supportive of its abilities in this regard.
- GABA (500mg): An ingredient that is often used in nootropic blends that are designed to help manage stress levels and improve the mood. It is also credited with fat burning abilities and may have the potential to encourage the growth of lean muscle tissue, but much of its present reputation cannot be backed up by scientific proof.
- Irvingia Gabonensis (300mg): A West African fruit that is traditionally used both as a food and as a medication. It is highly nutritious and some studies suggest it may also have value as a weight loss aid.
- Magnolia Bark Extract (150mg): An Asian herb that is sometimes added to weight loss formulations because it is believed to be useful for reducing cortisol (stress hormone) activity, thereby reducing the likelihood of stress-related obesity issues. Unfortunately there is a distinct lack of supportive evidence to support these claims.
- Phellodendron Amurense Bark (150mg): A tree extract that is used in numerous Chinese herbal remedies. It’s reputation as a weight loss provider is built on shaky ground, but one study, conducted in America and involving a proprietary blend that contained Phellodendron Amurense and Magnolia [see above], suggests the combination may be capable of providing appetite suppression, reducing stress levels, and improving sleep quality.
- LactoSpore (100 million CFU): A trademark protected lactic acid that can aid the digestive process, boost the immune system, and offer many other benefits, but is not likely to directly contribute to weight loss.
- Melatonin (2.5mg): A hormone that is usually manufactured by the pineal gland. The link between melatonin and sleep has been well documented, but its use can sometimes result in early morning grogginess.
No customer feedback was available at the time of this review.
Side Effects and Health Issues
The official website fails to provide any health guidelines, but the label states the pills are unsuitable for pregnant or nursing mothers and warns that supplementation should be discontinued two weeks berfore any scheduled surgery. The label also says Abidexin PM should not be mixed with alcohol, and further warns capsule users not to drive or operate heavy machinery.
Nutripharm offer customers a 90-day money back guarantee
Purchasing Options & Considerations
Abidexin PM can be purchased via the manufacturer’s website. Each bottle contains 30 (2 capsule) servings and has am RRP of $39.95 (£26), but this is often reduced and at the time of this review it was possible to purchase a bottle of Abidexin PM for $29.95 (£19). Further reductions (per bottle) are applied when customers order two or more bottles. It is also possible to buy Abidexin PM from eSUPPLEMENTS.com and this is usually the cheapest way to go.
Recommended Diet Pill
PhenQ is the diet pill we rate over and above all others. It is a multi action fat burner by definition that offers not only a fat burning element but also a fat blocking and appetite suppressing mechanic of action.
PhenQ is devoid of gimmick and hype – it has been featured on numerous weight loss successes and can be ordered direct from the official website without a prescription.