Elle Belle Ultimate Fat Burner is a diet pill manufactured in the British Isles by Elle Belle UK.
The company also produces a vast range of other health and wellness products, including joint-care supplements and colon cleansers.
However, although all of Elle Belle’s offerings are packaged and marketed in a manner that gives them a distinctly girly feel, the company does not claim any of them are solely for women or developed with women in mind.
In the case of Ultimate Fat Burner, potential customers are told the product is for “anyone who wants to provide their body’s metabolism and fat burning processes with natural herbal support”.
The main promised benefits are:
- Supports natural fat burning
- Supports your body’s metabolism with herbal thermogens
- Maximizes weight loss with natural support
- May help to support energy levels
What Is Elle Belle Ultimate Fat Burner and How Does It Work?
Elle Belle are actually selling this product short because the key benefits they mention make Ultimate Fat Burner sound like a diet pill that primarily focuses on fat burning and may boost energy levels.
However, the formulation also contains ingredients that have the ability to control hunger urges, so it may offer more support to dieters than it appears to do.
Two capsules provide:
- Glucomannan Powder (1000mg): A root extract that expands when activated by water and creates a gel that fills the stomach and suppresses the desire for food. However research shows good results will require three doses of 1000mg per day, so anyone taking three capsules per day won’t obtain the full benefit and anyone taking six capsules per day will run out of pills quite quickly. It’s also likely that 8-10oz of water will not be enough to fully expand the natural fibers.
- Bitter Orange Peel Powder (100mg): A citrus fruit extract that provides a fat burning stimulant called synephrine.
- Raspberry Ketones (60mg): A phenol that assists weight loss by boosting fat burning capabilities and suppressing hunger. Genuine fruit extracts work well, but they are expensive to buy. Man-made raspberry ketone is cheaper but doesn’t pack much of a punch. Elle Belle don’t reveal which version is in use.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (50mg): A fast working stimulant that boosts energy levels, quickens the metabolism, and encourages thermogenic fat burning. It works particularly well with synephrine, but the combination of two such powerful stimulants may make Ultimate Fat Burner unsuitable for people who do not tolerate stimulants well.
- Green Tea Extract (50mg): Green tea is a good fat burner, but 50mg is a low dose. Elle Belle says it’s equivalent to 500mg of fresh herb. If it is the results should be good, but there is no way to certain the extract is as strong as it’s alleged to be.
- African Mango Extract (20mg): A respected weight loss ingredient sourced from a tropical fruit. The dose looks low, but it’s supposed to be the equivalent of 200mg.
- Capsicum Extract (10mg): This red pepper extract is a proven fat burner, but the dose is too low. Elle Belle alleges it’s the equivalent of 80mg.
- Guarana Extract (22% caffeine) (10mg): A caffeine providing ingredient. In this case, the 10mg dose is made out to be as good as 40mg.
- Siberian Ginseng Extract (10mg): A health-boosting Asian herb. This time Elle Belle are saying the 10mg provided has the same potency as 350mg of fresh herb.
- Piperine (3mg): A black pepper extract that boosts the absorption of other ingredients.
- Vitamin B6 (10mg): A popular energy drink ingredient that helps the body extract calories from food.
- Choline (8mg): Research shows a 200mg dose of choline can increase weight loss, but the amount provided here won’t do much unless Elle Belle have chosen an extract that’s the equivalent of 200mg and have forgotten to say.
- Zinc (4mg): An ingredient that’s often added to testosterone boosting supplements.
- Chromium Picolinate (50mcg): The amount provided here is probably a little on the low side, but chromium is good for controlling insulin levels and preventing the blood sugar crashes that cause desires for sweet food.
- Iodine (30mcg): Many people get enough iodine from their food, but those who don’t can develop weight-related problems because the thyroid may produce less of the hormones that keep the metabolism ticking over at a reasonable speed.
There are no customer reviews.
Side Effects and Health Issues
Elle Belle suggest all customers consult their doctor before starting a new diet and exercise program.
Customers who find the product makes them feel sick, nervous, or sleepy are advised to reduce their intake.
Elle Belle UK also point out long-term intakes of Vitamin B6, in the dose provided, can cause tingling and numbness.
Purchasing Options and Considerations
Ultimate Fat Burner is exclusive to the manufacturer’s website and each bottle contains 90 capsules.
How long a bottle lasts will depend on how many pills are taken each day.
The price per bottle is very reasonable though and all orders that are placed before 2 pm are dispatched the same day.
There is a 60-day returns policy in place but it does not apply to products that were “unsealed after delivery.” So, no money back guarantee.
The Bottom Line
Diet pill inclusion rates don’t mean a thing when manufacturers start adding one amount and then alleging it’s as good as higher one.
Ultimate Fat Burner does contain some good ingredients though.
However, regardless of the claims that are made, the amounts provided may be too low. There are no customer reviews and no guarantee.
All things considered, Ultimate Fat Burner is not one of the better options diet pill buyers have available to them.
Recommended Diet Pills
We have reviewed and rated 100’s of fat burners, fat blockers, carb blockers and appetite suppressants and compiled our top diet pills list.
The criteria is based on:
- Product efficacy – does it work
- Customer perception – feedback and comments
- Safety – does it cause side effects
- After sales service – customer service
- Value – is it worth the money