Nutres is a diet pill that utilizes a combination of natural ingredients and promises a weight loss of 11-24 pounds each month. It’s designed for men and women of all ages and is marketed as a “Doctor Recommended” product. It has the advantage of being a reasonably cheap options, but the ingredient inclusion rates are not provided, and it is hard to find reliable customer feedback, so it’s a difficult product to evaluate.
Nutres is distributed by Nathans Natural and the company says the pills are manufactured in the UK. It is unclear where the company is based though. The site does not provide any information on this and the all he prices are listed in US dollars. There is also a version of the site designed to attract dieters based in France, Both sites offer worldwide shipping.
- Faster metabolism
- Improved fat burning
- Increased energy levels
- Appetite suppression
- Green Tea: Green tea’s reputation as a metabolism booster and fat burner has been scientifically proven. It’s a good ingredient that delivers results, but a sufficient dose will be required and the amount included here is not known.
- Guarana + Yerba Mate: Guarana is a tropical fruit and Yerba mate is an ingredient that is sourced from the leaves of a South American shrub. Both ingredients contain caffeine, but yerba mate releases its caffeine content quite quickly and the effects are unlikely to last long. Guarana takes longer to begin releasing its caffeine, but it releases it over a prolonged period of time and will still be working long after the effects of yerba mate wear off. The presence of caffeine in the blend should help boost energy levels and protect against feeling of fatigue. Science shows caffeine also has the ability to boost the metabolism and encourage fat burning so, presuming a sufficient quantity, guarana and yerba mate both have a lot to offer.
- Damiana: A herb that is primarily used as an aphrodisiac. Large doses may have a laxative effect, but damiana is not considered to be a weight loss provider.
- Resveratrol: A natural phenol that is often sourced from grapes. Some research suggests it has the ability to help people to lose weight, but it is not one of the most powerful ingredients available.
- Pomegranate Extract: A fruit extract that is a good source of Vitamin C and antioxidants. Scientific study suggests supplementation with pomegranate juice may improve weight loss, but the ingredient requires further study.
- Siberian Ginseng: A popular herb that is highly favoured by practitioners of traditional Chinese medicine. The data obtained from some studies suggests ginseng may disrupt the body’s ability to create fresh fat cells.
[info]Usage Guidelines – Two doses are required each day:
- One capsule in the morning
- One capsule in the evening[/info]
What Customers Say About the Product
Customer reviews placed on manufacturer’s websites are apt to paint an unrealistic picture of the way diet pills are likely to perform. Reviews published elsewhere on line have more credibility, but the only reviews available for this product come via the Nutres website. One man boasts a weight loss of 46.5 pounds in six weeks, and a woman claims Nutres helped her to drop 56 pounds in the same period of time. If this is true the product must work well, but there is to be sure these are average results.
[warning]Nutres appears to be a rebrand of another product – Revolyn[/warning]
Side Effects & Health Warnings
Nutres is unlikely to be suitable for women who are pregnant or nursing a child. People who suffer from existing health problems should check with their GP before making use of any brand of supplement. The same advice is equally good for anyone who is taking medication or planning to use two or more supplements at once.
Product Pricing and After-Sales Service
When used in the recommended way, each bottle of pills will last for 30 days. The RRP listed on the official website is $59.95, but the price has been reduced to 19.95 (£16.35) and bulk buy incentives are available to anyone who wants to get more bang for the buck. Customer support is only available via email and anyone considering buying Nutres needs to be aware the product is sold without a guarantee.
The Final Opinion
If the formulation contains adequate inclusion rates it may provide many of the benefits promised. If the customer reviews on the official website show the kind of results the average user can expect, the pills must be good. If the formulation is “doctor recommended”, that also suggests a powerful product, but that’s a lot of “if”s with nothing to back them up and “if” Nutres fails to work there will be no chance of a refund—that’s a fact! Potential customers may want to think twice about buying such an iffy product and choose something with a guarantee instead, but it’s not a particularly expensive diet pill so some people may still wish to give it a go.
If you are looking for an effective weight loss pill and overwhelmed by the choices presented to you we strongly PhenQ – it is a multi action and multi benefit diet pill that is suitable for everyone.
PhenQ has a great sales record and great customer service. It’s guarantee is 60 day and is delivered with a delivery charge anywhere on the planet.