Silvets is a diet pill brought to market by Key Player Limited. The company is based in Saudi Arabia and claims to have “extensive experience in the health & beauty industry”. However, the company website only lists four products: – a laser comb intended to restore lost hair, an acne treatment, an African mango weight loss supplement, and some diet pills called Slimette.
Silvets is not listed at all, but from what we can see it’s probably a Slimette clone. The ingredient profile appears to be the same and the bottle design is a carbon copy.
The words Silvets and Silvets even share the same multicolored letter “S”. We were unable to find out anything about Key Player, but the company appears to be very focused on selling internationally because they have created multiple websites for each of their products, each one in a different language and hosted on a different domain.
What are Silvets and How Do They Work?
If the marketing material is to be believed, people who use Silvets can expect to attain the following benefits:
- Faster metabolism
- More energy
- Decreased fat retention
A faster metabolism burns more calories per day, and extra energy should be useful to anyone who is sticking to a calorie-controlled diet. We are unsure what “decreased fat retention” entails though. Key player could mean their capsules are designed to prevent the growth of new fat cells. Alternatively, they may be claiming the capsules have fat blocking powers.
Silvets contains unspecified quantities of:
- Acai Berry: A nutritious ingredient that is believed to be good for speeding up the metabolism and can further assist weight loss by suppressing hunger cravings.
- Green Tea: High in antioxidants, and boasting proven fat burning abilities, green tea is generally considered one of the best diet pill ingredients in the world.
- Guarana: A berry extract that provides caffeine. The main difference between guarana and other caffeine providers is it releases its caffeine quite slowly to provide longer lasting benefits. It’s presence here should be good for topping-up flagging energy level. Caffeine is also a proven metabolism booster, so it can be good for promoting fat burning.
- Cayenne Powder: A chili extract that has proven to be useful for firing up the metabolism and helping the body to burn fat faster.
- L-Carnitine Tartrate: An ingredient that provides the amino acid L-Carnitine. It’s inclusion here may help prevent diet-related fatigue.
- Bioperine: A black pepper extract that helps speed the absorption of other ingredients.
Silvets Customer Feedback
Although the official sites showcase a couple of glowing customer testimonials, we were unable to locate any reviews left at less biased sources. However, one woman who used Silvets supposedly lost 60kg.
Silvets Side Effects & Health Issues
The manufacturer says Silvets provides weight loss without side effects, but state the formulation is not intended for women who are pregnant or nursing a child.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
You can buy Silvets directly from on of the official product websites. There are two English sites available (UK + US) and a Spanish site. The other options are French, German, Italian, and Polish. A bottle of pills should be good for 15-30 days, depending on whether you take two pills per day or four. Expect to pay around $50 per bottle, or around half that if you splash out $150 for a six month supply.
There is no money back guarantee.
The Bottom Line
Key Player state Silvets works from many different angles and say no other product can compete with it. However, although Silvets contains some good ingredients, the same ingredients can be found in many competing formulations. The fact that no inclusions rates are provided is also an issue. Good ingredients can only furnish good results if they are included in sufficient quantity.
Presuming the formulation contains enough of the key ingredients it should provide dieters with support in several different ways, but many other products can not only compete with it but beat it as well.
PhenQ is a good example. It offers all the same benefits as Silvets and several more, is slightly cheaper, and has a guarantee. If Key Player are so convinced of their product’s potency, we have to ask ourselves why they are not offering a money back guarantee as well.
In all honesty, Silvets will probably offer some level of weight loss support. The problem is, other products offers so much more, we do not think this one offers the best value for money.