WMN Lean 11 fat burner is exclusively for women. There are are some remarkable things we need to explain before you rush off and buy it. How does it compare to other female fat burners?
WMN Lean 11 slimming capsules come in a plain Jane white bottle that does not have the slightest splash of pink to betray the fact they are intended for women.
It’s rare to find a female fat burner that does not have the customary pretty in pink look and, this combined with the lack of exaggerated marketing claims, helps Lean 11 stand out from the crowd in a strange sort of way.
The product also has a little extra credibility because it has The Only Way is Essex star, Lucy Mecklenburgh, for a brand ambassador.
Her statement used on the official sales page is very sensible and shows she is a lady who knows exactly how diet pills should be used: “I don’t believe in magic formulas.
I train hard and always make sure I eat healthy, nutritious foods – well, most of the time anyway. LEAN 11 is just a nice addition to my routine so I’m always at my best.”
However, potential users need to be aware Lean 11 is intended for active women who are looking for something to help them keep in shape and focus on their training goals. So, although it can be used to provide a pre-workout boost, Lean 11 is not the best option for general weight loss.
Lean 11 Manufacturer Credibility
Lean 11 is one of many health and fitness products that bear the Bulk Powders label. Bulk Powders is a trading name used by Sports Supplements Ltd.
The company is based in Essex and, although it has thus far failed to become a major player in the health and fitness industry, it has an honest approach to marketing and its reputation has not been tarnished by customers complaining about its products or services.
Lean 11 Benefits
- Supports an active lifestyle
- Assists normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Contains Kola Nut for slimming and body weight control
- Contains an innovative blend of vitamins, minerals and plant extracts
- Contains 100mg of caffeine to boost alertness and concentration
- Contains Choline to contribute to fat metabolism
- Contains Selenium to support normal thyroid function
- Contains Chromium to help macronutrient metabolism
- Contains Vitamin B12 to help reduce tiredness and fatigue
Key Ingredients and Blend Potential
- Citrus Aurantium (450mg): A species of citrus fruit that provides the stimulant synephrine, which can increase alertness, provide extra energy, boost the metabolism, and help the body to burn its fat. However, the normal dose is 10-20mg, three times per day. The amount provided here is unusually high. This is a worry because high doses of this ingredient can elevate the blood pressure and cause other side effects.
- Green Tea Extract (400mg): The fat burning ability of green tea has been proven by science. The antioxidants and polyphenols it provides are also known to be extremely good for the health.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract (350mg): Provides a fat burning chemical called chlorogenic acid.
- Apple Cider Vinegar (250mg): Somewhat of a fad ingredient, the popularity of apple cider vinegar comes and goes. It’s credited with many virtues, including weight loss, and the singer Katy Perry appears to swear by it.
- Kola Nut Extract (100mg): The main value of kola nut comes from its caffeine content. Caffeine boosts mental alertness, provides energy and also encourages fat burning.
- Choline (82.5mg): The results of a study conducted on female martial artists suggest choline may be capable of speeding up weight loss.
- Caffeine (72mg): A second dose of caffeine that could be seen as being unwise. The formulation already contains one caffeine provider and has an unusually hefty dose of citrus aurantium as well. The stimulation provided by this formulation could be to much for some women to take.
- Vitamin B5 (50mg): An important vitamin that serves many roles in the body and is known to be important to energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 (200mcg): Vitamin B12 is added to Red Bull because it helps the body extract energy from food.
- Chromium (120mcg): A mineral that regulates blood sugar and insulin levels. It’s added to diet pills because it helps prevent urges for high calorie food.
- Selenium (55mcg): A micronutrient that helps promote thyroid health. The thyroid produces hormones that are necessary for a healthy metabolism, so selenium’s presence here may offer value to women whose diet is unusually low in selenium.
Lean 11Customer Feedback
We were unable to find any customer reviews for this product.
Lean 11 Side Effects and Health Issues
No side effects have been reported, but Lean 11 is not intended for people who are under 16-years of age.
Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding an infant should not use supplements of any kind unless their doctor has told them it is safe to do so.
The same advice is offered to people who have existing health condition and to anyone using prescription or over-the-counter medications.
Lean 11 Buying Options and Considerations
Customers who wish to buy this product can do so via the manufacturers website.
It’s also possible to buy Lean 11 from Superdrug and Boots.
Each bottle contains 90 capsules and, when used in the recommended way, should provide 30 days of use.
There is no money back guarantee.
The Bottom Line
The formulation of ingredients used in Lean 11 is unusually high in stimulants.
When used alongside diet and exercise, we have no doubt about the products ability to promote additional weight loss, but all the stimulants provided give it more value as an energy booster and pre-workout aid.
However, it’s stimulatory abilities could be too much for some women to take, so a high degree of caution will be required when using this product.
Women looking for a good diet pill to help them to lose weight will be better off forgetting about Lean 11 and opting for an alternative product instead.