Burn4Her is a fat burning diet pill manufactured in the United States.
It’s one of a number of dietary supplements that bear the TEK Naturals brand name and the company claim the product has been specially formulated for women.
Supplement manufacturers often make claims like this because most women are aware the hurdles they face when trying to lose weight can be somewhat different to those presented to men.
The female form is more prone to body fat build-up, women find it harder to resist hunger than men do, and their menstrual cycles cause hormonal imbalances that can present all kinds of problems.
So it stands to reason a diet pill that’s been made specially for women can be a very attractive option.
Unfortunately, although there are some good options available, most of the diet pills that are being marketed as female fat burners contain bog-standard diet pill formulations that are the same as those being used in fat burners intended for men.
Is Burn4Her a good diet pill for women? Let’s take a good look at the product and see.
Burn4Her Advertised Benefits
- Burns stored fat as fuel
- Suppresses hunger in a safe and natural way
- Programs the body to burn fat instead of storing it
Key Ingredients and Blend Potential
Three capsules provide:
- Green Tea (500mg): A popular metabolism booster and thermogenic fat burner. Green tea’s value as a weight loss aid has been put to the test in laboratories all over the world and science shows that it works. In fact, one study shows it can keep on working for up to 24 hours. Green tea is also good for the health and TEK Naturals go to great efforts to draw attention to the fact that it can reduce the risk of heart disease in women. That may help push the idea that Burn4Her is a diet pill for women, but the truth is green tea does not discriminate, it’s every bit as heart-friendly for men.
- Konjac Root-Glucomannan (400mg): A water-soluble fibre that combines with moisture to provide a stomach-filling effect. The dose here is unlikely to be sufficient to furnish good results.
- Guarana Seed Extract – 50% caffeine (300mg): Guarana is added to a lot of supplements, and some energy drinks, because it provides a steady release of caffeine. Easily the most socially acceptable stimulant in the world, caffeine boosts energy levels, sharpens mental focus, speeds the metabolism, and encourages thermogenic fat burning.
- Raspberry Ketone (250mg): A popular diet pill ingredient that suppresses the appetite and encourages the body to start burning its fat. It’s unclear which form is being used here but, if it’s the real-deal (fruit extract), it will have a lot to offer. If it’s the synthetic version that’s been knocked together in a lab, it’s not going to do a lot.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract – 50% chlorogenic acid (150mg): The chlorogenic acid provided by green coffee beans offers value in two main areas. First and foremost, it’s a thermogenic fat burner, but the compound also has the ability to maintain healthy blood sugar levels and regulate insulin secretion, thereby preventing carb and sugar urges.
- Garcinia Cambogia – 60% HCA (150mg): The hydroxycitric acid (HCA) provided by garcinia cambogia fruit extracts has natural hunger suppressing abilities. It also reduces the activity of the digestive enzyme responsible for converting carbohydrate to fat. The garcinia cambogia being used here is 60% HCA, so it’s a potent extract, but the dose provided is not as generous as that provided by many competing products.
- Chromium (100mcg): A diet pill regular that helps maintain healthy blood sugar and insulin levels and, in so doing, can prevent cravings for sugar and carbs.
- CLA Oil Powder (100mg): A fat burning fatty acid that provides improvements in muscle mass and can be good for improving the body’s muscle to fat ratio. CLA is a good ingredient, but it’s abilities are being stifled here by a low inclusion rate.
- L-Theanine (100mg): An amino acid that serves many roles in the body and is known to be good for boosting cognitive function.
- Theobromine (50mg): A mild stimulant found in cocoa beans. The energy-giving ability of theobromine is not as good as caffeine, but it’s a vasodilator that opens up the blood vessels and improves the circulation.
- Vitamin B3 (20mg), Vitamin B6 (10mg), Vitamin B12 (500mcg): B vitamins are often added to diet pill formulations because they assist energy metabolism. Vitamins B6 and B12 are the two that are most commonly used in diet pills and they are also paired up in all the top brands of energy drink.
Burn4Her Customer Comments
TEK Naturals provide a number of glowing testimonials that are alleged to have been supplied by Burn4Her customers, but product endorsement obtained via such a biased source will have been hand-picked and cannot be relied upon to provide a clear picture of how the product is likely to perform.
We always prefer to look at reviews provided via third-party sites.
In this case our search for this kind of feedback proved to be unsuccessful.
Burn4Her Side Effects and Health Considerations
Burn4Her is unlikely to be suitable for women who are pregnant or nursing a child and, as with all supplements of this nature, people who have existing health issues should always get a doctor’s approval before using the product.
The same advice is offered to people who are planning on using Burn4Her alongside medication or other dietary supplements.
Where to Buy Burn4Her
The official Burn4Her website only provides information about the product.
Women who wish to buy it will have to visit TEKnaturals.com.
The company offers shipping options to most countries of the world, but costs are involved. Buying via Amazon is another option, but only to customer living in the United States.
The good news is, TEK Naturals is offering a money back guarantee.
The bad news is, it’s only good for 30 days. That’s not long enough to allow customers to use a full bottle and see if they are happy with the results.
All the leading diet pill manufacturers back their products with guarantees that last 60 days or longer, why can’t TEK Naturals do the same?
Burn4Her contains a number of good diet pill ingredients, but we see no reason why the formulation would be particularly suitable for women and, in some cases, the inclusion rates may not be high enough to deliver good results.
The fact that we were unable to find a reliable source of customer reviews means we were not able to get a clear idea of how well the formulation is likely to perform, but it should be capable of providing some degree of benefit to people who are making the right efforts with diet and exercise.
However, Burn4Her is unlikely to offer the same level of support as any of the top-rated female fat burners do, and the guarantee is so short it’s stingy, but the chances of side effects are slim.
It’s certainly better than some of the other products we’ve reviewed for this site, but it’s not one of the best.
Recommended Diet Pill for 2019
PhenQ is a multi benefit, multi action diet pill that is made from pharmacy grade ingredients.
A powerful fat burner that can also block new fat from the food that you eat and also reduce your daily calorie intake.
PhenQ has a long 60 day money guarantee and is shipped for FREE anywhere in the world.