Last updated on January 30th, 2019
Lean Fat Burner for Her is a diet pill for women.
It’s manufactured in the USA by Fit Affinity and the fact that each bottle provides a 45-day supply of pills helps it stand out from the crowd.
Most diet pills are sold in bottles that are only good for 30 days of use, so Lean Fat Burner for Her is certainly one of the cheapest female fat burners on the market.
However, the product will only provide value for money if it does the things it’s supposed to do and helps the women who use to lose weight. So, is Lean Fat Burner for Her likely to be a bargain buy or just money down the drain?
Let’s take a look and see.
What Is Lean Fat Burner for Her and How Does It Work?
Women who buy Lean Fat Burner for Her are promised a number of benefits:
- Natural ingredients
- Boosts the metabolism
- Increases fat burning
- Provides energy
- Reduces fatigue
- Increases aerobic capacity
- Improves focus & concentration
- Elevates the mood
- Assist the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats
- Includes citrus extracts to provide antioxidant benefits
- Provides fast results for all body types
- Works without exercise
Despite the lengthy list of alleged abilities, Fit Affinity primarily market the product as a female fat burner.
Products of this nature are usually designed to boost the metabolism and Lean Fat Burner for Her is no exception.
When the metabolism is faster the body burns more calories per day and, presuming a sensible diet, this can help create the energy shortage that is needed to make the body start burning its stores of fat.
Each two-capsule serving provides:
- Biotin (100mcg): A B vitamin that aids the metabolism of nutrients and is also important for healthy nails, skin, and hair.
- Pantothenic Acid (20mg): Also known as Vitamin B5, pantothenic acid assists the metabolism of nutrients in a similar way to Biotin and also helps provide a healthy nervous system.
- Cayenne Powder (250mg): A red pepper extract that boosts the metabolism and encourages thermogenic fat burning. Its ability to do these things has been proven so, not surprisingly, cayenne is a very popular diet pill ingredient.
- Green Tea Leaf Powder Extract (250mg): Another diet pill regular with proven fat burning capabilities.
- Caffeine (130mg): The stimulant responsible for putting the zing in coffee. It should provide the promised improvements to focus and concentration. Research shows caffeine is also a fat burner, but its presence here will make Lean Fat Burner for Her unsuitable for women who do not tolerate stimulants well.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine HCI (110mg): An amino acid combination (methionine and lysine) that is believed to be capable of providing fat burning benefits while also protecting existing muscle mass.
- Choline Bitartrate (100mg): A popular choline provider. Research involving female taekwondo and judo athletes suggests supplements that provide choline may produce rapid reductions in body mass. However the women in question were given 2g of choline per day, 100mg per day is unlikely to deliver the same results.
- Advantra-Z (50mg): A patent-protected citrus aurantium extract that contains antioxidants but is generally added to diet pill formulations because the synephrine it provides can speed up the metabolism and encourage thermogenic fat burning.
- Cocoa Seed Powder Extract (50mg): Cocoa provides a mild stimulant called theobromine. It’s incapable of delivering the same energy boost as caffeine, but it’s believed to be the secret ingredient that allows chocolate to have a positive influence on the mood.
- Guggul Powder Extract (50mg): A tree sap that is sometimes credited with fat burning capabilities. Research suggests it may work when combined with phosphate, hydroxycitric acid, and L-tyrosine. Unfortunately, Lean Fat Burner for Her does not provide any of these ingredients.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (44mg): A vitamin-like chemical and antioxidant. Research shows a dose of 1800mg per day can help provide weight loss, but lower doses don’t appear to work and the amount provided her is but a drop in the ocean.
Fit Affinity Lean Fat Burner Customer Feedback
Customer feedback is a mix of good and bad.
A few average customer reviews read:
Fit Affinity Lean Fat Burner Side Effects and Health Issues
A number of past customers report experiencing stomach-related side effects:
- Upset stomach/stomach pain
- Burning sensation in the stomach
It’s never confidence-building to hear of reactions of this kind and we suggest all potential users of this product get a doctor’s approval prior to commencing supplementation.
Purchasing Options and Considerations
Although Fit Affinity distributes their products via Amazon.com, they only offer shipping options to addresses located in the USA.
The international shipping is available to customers who buy from the company website so, for most people, this will probably be the best way to go.
Customers who wish to do so can buy Lean Fat Burner for Her alongside Fit Affinity’s appetite suppressant for women (Firm Body Sculptor for Her) or as part of a weight loss bundle that pairs the two products with a supplement intended to reduce bloating (Tight Tummy for Her).
Women who pick either of these options bag a 60% discount.
There is no money back guarantee.
The Bottom Line
Looking at the formulation, Lean Fat Burner for Her may be able to help encourage fat burning and provide a few of the other promised benefits, but customer reviews don’t suggest it’s one of the more powerful options available and the fact that it appears to be so hard on the stomach could mean many women who buy it won’t be able to “stomach” it.
That’s not a point in the product’s favour, especially bearing in mind the fact Fit Affinity is unwilling to provide customers with a money back guarantee.
Any woman who buys Lean Fat Burner for Her and finds it makes her feel so unwell she cannot continue using it will have lost her money.
All of the top female fat burners have a reputation for being well tolerated.
They also have a money back guarantee. So anyone who is giving this product serious consideration may want to explore some of the other options available before parting with their money and giving this product a go.
Last updated on January 30th, 2019
What Are The Best Diet Pills For Women
We have reviewed and rated hundreds of diet pills over the last decade and place high emphasis on:
- Product efficacy – does it actually work!
- Customer feedback – what past user say
- Safety – is it free from side effects
- Customer service – what happens when things go wrong
- Value for money – is it worth the money