Rockstar Abs is a diet pill for women. It’s made in the USA by Rockstar Nutrition and marketed exclusively via Amazon.com.
If you haven’t already guessed from the name, the product is intended to target abdominal fat.
Lots of other manufacturers claim to have created products that can target fat in specific areas in this way, but the truth of the matter is, this kind of localized fat burning is next to impossible to achieve.
However, if Rockstar really has managed to pull it off, the feat should earn them the respect of thousands of women all over the world because this is a problem area. Abdominal fat is very hard to budge and women gain belly fat easier than men.
- Rapid Weight Loss
- Tight, Toned Abs
- Helps You Become Skinny
- Safe, Pure and All-Natural Weight Loss aid
- Trusted by Rock Stars
- Helps You Get a Celebrity Body
Method of Action – How Does Rockstar Abs Work
This product is marketed with a serious amount of hype and very little information about how the formulation is likely to be able to do the things it’s intended to do.
However, we donned our Anti-BS goggles, waded through all the big promises, and discovered Rockstar Abs is intended to provide a combination of appetite suppression and thermogenic fat burning.
Most diet pills provide these two benefits, so it’s hardly ground-breaking stuff. However, Rockstar Abs is also apparently designed to target cortisol and this is a more interesting feature.
Research shows a link between uncontrollable stress and abdominal fat distribution.
When people are under stress, the adrenal gland secretes an increased amount of cortisol, and there is evidence to suggest elevated cortisol levels trigger increased fat cell formation in the abdominal area.
Suddenly Rockstar Abs has become a lot more interesting. It’s time to take a look at the list of ingredients.
Key Ingredients and Blend Potential
Each capsule provides:
- Raspberry Ketones (30mg): An appetite suppressing phenol that also helps the body to burn more fat. Unfortunately, there are two versions available and it’s unclear which one Rockstar has chosen to use. If it’s the form taken from fruit, the results should be good. If it’s the synthetic version a much higher dose would be required because synthetic raspberry ketone is lacking in power.
- Green Coffee Bean (20mg): A good diet pill ingredient that is being held back by a low inclusion rate. Respectable results would require at least six times this amount. However, had there been enough included, the chlorogenic acid provided by the extract would have helped suppress carb cravings, while also initiating thermogenic fat burning.
- Hoodia Gordonii (15mg): A plant extract that is believed to be good for suppressing hunger. A few clinical trials suggest the ingredient is not without potential, but most experts agree further study is needed.
- White Kidney Bean (10mg): Probably the most commonly-used carb blocking ingredient in the world. White kidney bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) subdues the enzyme responsible for digesting carbohydrate. This can be very effective for lowering the daily calorie intake because a percentage of any carbohydrate that is eaten is not digested and passes through the body without releasing any calories. Clinical trials show 1000mg per day can be an effective dose. The amount included here does not even come close.
All the other Rockstar Abs ingredients are grouped together in a proprietary blend.
Proprietary Blend (250mg):
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- Garcinia Cambogia
- African Mango
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Papaya Leaf
- Cayenne Pepper
Without any inclusion rates to light the way, it’s impossible to evaluate the potential of the Rockstar Abs proprietary blend.
Some of the ingredients offer theoretical benefit though.
Caffeine provides energy, CLA helps people to lose weight without losing muscle mass, and cayenne is a proven fat burner. However, the most interesting thing is what we are not seeing here. Where are the ingredients that suppress cortisol production? Ginkgo biloboa has this ability, but we don’t see any. Nor do we see any other good cortisol reducing ingredients like choline bitartrate or L-Theanine. This is all very disappointing.
[info]Usage Guidelines – One capsule should be taken three times each day, preferably before meals.[/info]
Does Rockstar Abs Customer Comments
Some women say the product works, others say it does not.
A few average customer comments read:
[plain]”I’ve been using this product for a couple of months now and I love it. It Rocks.”[/plain]
[plain]”I wish I’d saved my money and spent it on Netflix. At least I’d feel like I’d got something back. This product is a total waste of time.”[/plain]
[plain]”Nice smooth energy. No jitters at all and it kept my cravings under control. It’s good. I like it. I’m going to buy some more.”[/plain]
[plain]”Don’t waste your money. This does diddly-squat. I used a full bottle and it did nothing to help me in any way at all.”[/plain]
Side Effects and Health Considerations
If any side effects have been reported, Rockstar is keeping quiet about it.
However, the warning on the back of the bottle makes it very clear the formulation is unsuitable for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding a child. Nor is Rockstar Abs intended for people who are under 18-years of age.
Potential users who have existing health problems are also warned against using the product.
We feel this warning should also be extended to people considering using Rockstar Abs alongside medication or in conjunction with other dietary supplements.
Where to Buy Rockstar Abs
You can only buy Rockstar Abs from Amazon.com and, even then, you will need to be living in the USA because international shipping is not available.
Rockstar Abs is sold with a 30-day money back guarantee.
Admittedly, that’s better than nothing, but it does not allow customers long to try out the product and see how it performs.
Most of the leading diet pill manufacturers offer a 60-day money back guarantee.
Is Rockstar Abs capable of assisting weight loss? It may offer limited benefits to women who are eating right and getting plenty of exercise, but it would probably do just the same thing for men, and we see no reason why the formulation would be capable of reducing cortisol levels or targeting abdominal fat.
Nor did we find any customer reviews written by women who said it had worked for them in this way.
A few said it helped with hunger control and boosted energy levels. Some even said they lost weight, but loss of abdominal fat was never mentioned.
Rockstar Abs is not totally without potential, but we feel there are more powerful options available.