Slimbliss Slenderite is a diet pill brought to market by a company called Protein Bliss and distributed under the SlimBliss brand name.
The company also markets a biotin pill, but very little information is available about Protein Bliss and the “About Us” page on the company website is not much help.
It merely states SlimBliss products are created by women, for women, claiming: “SlimBliss was started because we were tired of seeing all the fad diets and miracle pills out there for women.” Who “we” is exactly, is not disclosed, but the Slenderite sales page says the formula was designed by a “UK medical doctor and elite sportswoman”.
There aren’t too many medical doctors who are elite sports women, so were guessing they mean a UK medical doctor and “an” elite sportswoman.
Either way, talk is cheap in the diet pill game. It would have been nice to have some names provided to support this interesting claim.
Claims: To help thyroid function, help metabolise fat, regulates blood sugar levels.
Positives: Contains some good clinically studied and proven ingredients
Negatives: Contains perhaps too many ingredients. In our opinion there are better products on the market.
What Kind of Diet Pill Is SlimBliss Slenderite?
SlimBliss Slenderite is marketed as a fat burner for women and it’s alleged to work on a number of different levels.
The main promised benefits are:
- Helps normal thyroid function
- Aids fat metabolism
- Regulates blood sugar levels
SlimBliss Slenderite Ingredients
Three capsules per day provide:
- Green Coffee Bean Extract (300mg): The active ingredient in green coffee bean extract is called chlorogenic acid. It’s got an excellent reputation as a thermogenic fat burner and further assists weight loss by regulating blood glucose levels and helping to prevent the after-meal insulin spikes that can trigger a desire for high-calorie food.
- Green Tea Extract (300mg): Good for the health and the waistline, green tea is packed full of antioxidants that can help boost the immune system and it also boasts proven fat burning abilities.
- L-Tyrosine (300mg): An amino acid that is sometimes alleged to possess appetite suppressing capabilities. When combined with iodine, L-Tyrosine helps support healthy thyroid function.
- Choline Bitartrate (247.5mg): An ingredient that’s sometimes added to sports supplements because it’s believed to boost focus, fight fatigue, and improve endurance.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (240mg): A popular energy providing ingredient. People sometimes take caffeine tablets to try and overcome their fatigue. Caffeine is also a proven fat burner, but it can cause jitters and other side effects when people are overly sensitive to it or if the dose is too high. Protein Bliss issue a warning to customers, stating the caffeine content is 240mg and stressing this is high. The truth of the matter is, the caffeine content will be higher because green coffee bean extract and green tea contain a little caffeine. However, it has to be remembered the figure provided is per day, not per capsule, so the caffeine content per capsule is likely to be less than that provided by a cup of coffee.
- L-Theanine (210mg): An amino acid that helps calm the mind and appears to reduce the negative aspects associated with caffeine usage.
- Cinnamon Extract 5:1 (210mg): An ingredient that’s often touted to be a powerful appetite suppressant and fat burner, despite the fact that there is no proof that it works. The extract used here has been concentrated to five times normal strength and is the equivalent of 1050mg of cinnamon.
- Vitamin B6 (7.5mg): A vitamin that’s added to energy drinks because it helps the body to extract calories from food.
- Black Pepper Extract (5mg): An ingredient made valuable by its piperine content. Piperine is an alkaloid that boosts the absorption of other ingredients.
- Iodine (225µg): The relationship between iodine and thyroid health is well known, as is the relationship between the thyroid and weight loss. The thyroid produces hormones that are necessary for controlling the metabolism. When the diet does not provide enough iodine the metabolism slows and it becomes easier to gain weigh than it is to lose it.
- Chromium (7.5µg): A mineral that helps control insulin levels and prevent sudden desires for high-calorie food. The amount provided here is insufficient, so it’s a good job there is some green coffee bean extract included to help pick up the slack.
- Vitamin B12 (7.5µg): Another energy drink ingredient, Vitamin B12 has similar energy providing abilities to those of Vitamin B6.
SlimBliss Slenderite Customer Feedback
Most customers report obtaining a satisfactory experience from this product, but it does not appear to work for all and a few users complain of side effects. Here is a selection of comments form customers.
SlimBliss Slenderite Side Effects and Health Issues
Some customers state Slenderite caused them to experience stomach cramps and other side effects, so we suggest all potential users ask a doctor for advice prior to using this product.
This is especially important for people who have existing health problems or are using medication.
The warning on the back of the bottle states SlimBliss Slenderite is not suitable for children or women who are pregnant or breastfeeding a child.
SlimBliss Slenderite Purchasing Options
SlimBliss Slenderite is available from the manufacturer’s website and via Amazon.co.uk.
The terms and conditions page on the manufacturer’s website states customers can obtain a refund if they contact the company within seven days of receipt of their order.
It’s unclear if this offer is made for bottles that have been opened and tried or only for bottles that have not been opened. Either way, seven days is not long.
The Bottom Line
SlimBliss Slenderite contains ingredients that are known to support weight loss, but customer reviews don’t suggest this particular formulation packs a lot of punch.
They also show it does not work for certain individuals and may even cause side effects.
Bearing in mind the questions raised about the availability of a guarantee, SlimBliss Slenderite does not compare well to some of the other weight management options women have available to them.
We have put together a list of diet products that are specifically aimed at women, female dieters.
Mong them is LeanBean and PhenQ. We particularly like LeanBean as it is suitable for all women. It has an excellent set of ingredients with a long 90 day guarantee period.
Find out why LeanBean is the diet pill favoured by thousands of women
Be the first to comment